HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Plaxico Burress gets Probation for Tax Evasion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pczach

PostSubject: Plaxico Burress gets Probation for Tax Evasion   Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:49 am

Ex-NFL Star Plaxico Burress Gets Probation for Tax Evasion

Former NFL star Plaxico Burress has five years to repay New Jersey $56,000 in back taxes and restitution or face going to jail, a judge said Friday.

Burress, who received five years' probation, would face a 364-day jail sentence if he fails to make the payments in time.

Burress, of Totowa, declined to comment after he was sentenced in Superior Court. The former wide receiver with the Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Giants and New York Jets had admitted that he didn't pay $46,000 in state taxes on his $1 million income in 2013.

In return for his plea, prosecutors dropped a charge of issuing a bad check or electronic funds transfer.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/nfl-star-plaxico-burress-probation-tax-evasion-36743670

PostSubject: Re: Plaxico Burress gets Probation for Tax Evasion   Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Oh Plexiglass, you just can't stay out of trouble

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
pczach

PostSubject: Re: Plaxico Burress gets Probation for Tax Evasion   Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Not a horrible guy.

Just not too bright.

PostSubject: Re: Plaxico Burress gets Probation for Tax Evasion   Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:18 pm

shot myself in the leg

need to pay some taxes

need a WR?

PostSubject: Re: Plaxico Burress gets Probation for Tax Evasion   Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:08 pm

@effyou515 wrote:
shot myself in the leg

need to pay some taxes

need a WR?

At least the resume jumps out at you when you see it!

Yeah. Why would a team sign you when you have limited talent at this point of your career, and you could be arrested for doing something incredibly stupid at any moment?

PostSubject: Re: Plaxico Burress gets Probation for Tax Evasion   

Back to top Go down

Plaxico Burress gets Probation for Tax Evasion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: