HomeStarcraft 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Starcraft 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Starcraft 2 Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:31 pm

Anybody play this? I recently just got back into it after picking up Legacy of the Void. A lot has changed, I went from being ex-platinum in 2010 to silver Starcraft 2 1797695198

Got my butt whooped in the 1v1 ladder initially but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Went from 5-12 to 13-12 this weekend. Riding a 7 game win streak so hopefully i get promoted out of the silver league lol
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Starcraft 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:11 am

I had Star Craft 2 when I had my last PC back in 2010. Still have the disks for it, but no optical drive to install it with. I do miss that game, and I'm sure it would run much better on my new rig.

I'm trying to resist the urge to spend money, right now Rainbow Six Siege is on my list of games I'd like to purchase as well, and Star Craft, and Company of Heroes 2, etc...

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

Starcraft 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:34 am

I have it and all of the expansions but I don't do much multiplayer with it. I pretty much played through the campaigns and then let it sit. Back in the SC1 & Brood War days, I used to do tons of multiplayer with it. Protoss are my favorite, so the Legacy of the Void campaign was the best for me. :)
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Starcraft 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:52 pm

Finally made it to gold league, booyah :D

Starcraft 2 Golddi10
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Starcraft 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:54 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I had Star Craft 2 when I had my last PC back in 2010. Still have the disks for it, but no optical drive to install it with. I do miss that game, and I'm sure it would run much better on my new rig.

I'm trying to resist the urge to spend money, right now Rainbow Six Siege is on my list of games I'd like to purchase as well, and Star Craft, and Company of Heroes 2, etc...

Nice man, i pretty much stuck with SC/BW and sc2, im an RTS junkie. I quit for a while when i went to college, but when Legacy of the Void came out, i was like eh what the hell :)
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Starcraft 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:54 pm

@Lokki wrote:
I have it and all of the expansions but I don't do much multiplayer with it.  I pretty much played through the campaigns and then let it sit.  Back in the SC1 & Brood War days, I used to do tons of multiplayer with it.  Protoss are my favorite, so the Legacy of the Void campaign was the best for me.  :)

Nice, protoss were always my favorite dating back to original SC
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Starcraft 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:23 am

I reinstalled Battle.net for the first time since 2011. I found it had the licenses for Star Craft 2, the expansions, and Diablo III still, and my characters and everything are still intact.

Needless to say, I pretty well suck right now. Been practicing as a Terran versus the computer and been getting my ass kicked. Been a solid 5 years since I played SC2, so I am having to re-learn the tech trees and everything.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

Starcraft 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starcraft 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: The Game Room-
Jump to: