HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Ravens Tray Walker Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Accident

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pczach

PostSubject: Ravens Tray Walker Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Accident   Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:54 pm

Baltimore Ravens cornerback Tray Walker died Friday of injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident near Miami, his agent said.

According to the Miami-Dade police department, Walker, 23, was riding a dirt bike when he collided with a Ford Escape sport utility vehicle Thursday around 7:50 p.m.

Walker, who grew up in Miami, appeared in eight games for the Ravens, mostly on special teams, during his rookie campaign last season.

His agent, Ron Butler, said Walker was surrounded by friends and family when he was pulled off life support around 5 p.m. Friday at the Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. Butler said Walker sustained serious head injuries in the collision and never showed any brain activity after arriving at the hospital.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/19/sports/football/ravens-tray-walker-dies-of-injuries-from-dirt-bike-crash.html?_r=0

Very sad to hear about this. It's a shame to lose a young life with so much to live for.

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Tray Walker Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Accident   Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Rest in Peace. Awful to see a young man die like that. I feel for his family, friends, and for the Ravens as well.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Tray Walker Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Accident   Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:38 am

Very sad news. My heart goes out to his family and the Ravens fans.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Tray Walker Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Accident   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:31 am

Very sad news

Apparently whoever is in charge of social media for the Ravens forgot that under some circumstances you need to check displaying the sponsor of your twitter feed

The Ravens’ prayers for Tray Walker were sponsored by Dunkin’ Donuts

What doesn’t belong in this picture?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/03/18/the-ravens-prayers-for-tray-walker-were-sponsored-by-dunkin-donuts/
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Tray Walker Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Accident   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:08 pm

@Atlanta Dan wrote:
Very sad news

Apparently whoever is in charge of social media for the Ravens forgot that under some circumstances you need to check displaying the sponsor of your twitter feed

The Ravens’ prayers for Tray Walker were sponsored by Dunkin’ Donuts

What doesn’t belong in this picture?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/03/18/the-ravens-prayers-for-tray-walker-were-sponsored-by-dunkin-donuts/

Wow that cant be real Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Tray Walker Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Accident   Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Sad news. :(

Did they ever find the unnamed Patriots* player that they were looking for, in connection to this?

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Tray Walker Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Accident   Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:54 am

how sad, dead before he even had a chance to live

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Tray Walker Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Accident   

Back to top Go down

Ravens Tray Walker Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Accident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: