HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:10 pm

OMG, how did I miss this thread AND write this article yesterday???

Is #FireHaley still a trend? http://www.steelcityunderground.com/2016/07/12/firehaley-still-trend/

Believe it or not folks, I nearly included some of Crash's tweets, but decided against giving him the spotlight! Most of the #FireHaley hashtags on Twitter are all from his account or aliases! Incredible!

BTW, Mike Tomlin, Vince Lombardi, Paul Brown and Bill Walsh, never played in the NFL.

http://steelcityunderground.com
Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:53 am

vasteeler wrote:
oh good, i can enjoy the board again

I hear ya.

arguing with Crash is like getting into a pissing contest with a skunk...

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:27 am

So glad that clown is gone. Probably one of the stupidest people I've met on a Steelers forum in my time online.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:07 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
oh good, i can enjoy the board again

I hear ya.

arguing with Crash is like getting into a pissing contest with a skunk...

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:05 am

I worked with a woman who is never wrong. I mean never. I got to where i just didn't waste time talking to her. Crash was the same way. I would refrain from saying much because it was futile.

Glad we;re back to normal abnormal.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:30 am

solardave wrote:
I worked with a woman who is never wrong. I mean never. I got to where i just didn't waste time talking to her. Crash was the same way. I would refrain from saying much because it was futile.

Yeah, it wears you out, especially since his attitude was so poor. I can excuse the mental illness, but not the A-hole part of his behavior.

I do love to see a bold stance on an argument, supplemented with research. However, his conclusions were wrong due to his blind hatred to Haley and LeBeau. Kinda funny how LeBeau's sin was having a top ranked defense and, therefore, countered his argument the Steelers won because of Arians.

Not only were his conclusions wrong, but he was so predictable:

1+1 = 2, therefore, Haley sucks!

Y=F(x), therefore, LeBeau screwed Arians time and again!

If a train leaves Chicago doing 50 miles per hour, Haley never played football and has royally screwed Ben's career.

Blah, blah, blah, Steelers fans deserve what they get for supporting the firing of Arians.
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:49 am

kirklandrules wrote:
solardave wrote:

Yeah, it wears you out, especially since his attitude was so poor. I can excuse the mental illness, but not the A-hole part of his behavior.

I do love to see a bold stance on an argument, supplemented with research. However, his conclusions were wrong due to his blind hatred to Haley and LeBeau. Kinda funny how LeBeau's sin was having a top ranked defense and, therefore, countered his argument the Steelers won because of Arians.

If a train leaves Chicago doing 50 miles per hour, Haley never played football and has royally screwed Ben's career.

Blah, blah, blah, Steelers fans deserve what they get for supporting the firing of Arians.

One thing I would have liked to know: since he didn't like LeBeau, does he like Butler? If not, then who IS the right person for the job? Same with Haley. Wiz, nor Arians are ever coming back. Who else is the right person for the job?

There are things I don't like about Haley's playbook, but there are things about ALL coordinators that the fans don't like. LeBeau's was the CBs playing a zone against WRs. Haley's is the seemingly overuse of the draw. Arian's was the hold the ball until the play breaks down, and send the WRs deep. I can't remember what Wiz's was, but I'm sure it was there.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:17 am

jak341 wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
solardave wrote:

One thing I would have liked to know: since he didn't like LeBeau, does he like Butler? If not, then who IS the right person for the job? Same with Haley. Wiz, nor Arians are ever coming back. Who else is the right person for the job?

There are things I don't like about Haley's playbook, but there are things about ALL coordinators that the fans don't like. LeBeau's was the CBs playing a zone against WRs. Haley's is the seemingly overuse of the draw. Arian's was the hold the ball until the play breaks down, and send the WRs deep. I can't remember what Wiz's was, but I'm sure it was there.

He answered this question DEFINITIVELY...and to no surprise, the answer is CRASH!

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:50 pm

kirklandrules wrote:

Best. Comment. Ever.

Seriously, I have that guy blocked on Twitter too. He'll probably pop up on my site in the comments section soon too.

Why would anyone ever want to sabotage their own success by intentionally screwing over a player, whom is vital to said success? Wouldn't you do everything in your power to make both you, and that player, successful?

The logic is mind-numbing... if you bump into him again somewhere, just ask him when Ben is going to Arizona, because I'm sure he'll tell us how the Rooneys can still back out of Ben's new contract, and how the Cards can do the same with Palmer's.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:02 pm

SteelCityUnderground wrote:
Why would anyone ever want to sabotage their own success by intentionally screwing over a player, whom is vital to said success? Wouldn't you do everything in your power to make both you, and that player, successful?

Come on SCU, everybody knows the answer to that question ... because Haley is from Pittsburgh. Rooney is willing to sabotage the entire organization in order to protect the yinzer.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

Come on SCU, everybody knows the answer to that question ... because Haley is from Pittsburgh. Rooney is willing to sabotage the entire organization in order to protect the yinzer.

Yes, and so they can be golf buddies!

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:33 am

Wallace108 wrote:

yup, you've hit the nail on the head.

Art II is nothing but a two-bit lawyer meddling owner who just wants to re-live the 70s and Todd Haley only got the job because of who his yinzer Daddy was...

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:04 am

Wallace108 wrote:

My question about that picture is how in the holy hell did a forum let Crash stick around long enough to get to 5,000+ posts? His title under his name should be Village Idiot not Legend.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:33 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

My question about that picture is how in the holy hell did a forum let Crash stick around long enough to get to 5,000+ posts? His title under his name should be Village Idiot not Legend.

Well, in defense of that forum  Embarassed , I suspect he doesn't work nor have much for family commitments. He's close to 24/7 in his rantings. 5,000 posts seems like about a week's worth of effort.
Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:57 am

Crash has popped up on my site, of course, with the usual crap...

http://www.steelcityunderground.com/2016/07/12/firehaley-still-trend/#comment-2784868770

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:55 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

yup, you've hit the nail on the head.

Art II is nothing but a two-bit lawyer meddling owner who just wants to re-live the 70s and Todd Haley only got the job because of who his yinzer Daddy was...

#FireRooney

Back to top Go down
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:58 pm

http://www.steelcityunderground.com/2016/07/12/firehaley-still-trend/#comment-2784868770

I popped in and read his first post. Almost word for bullshit what he said here. I'd boot his ass, period. He's the proverbial TURD in the punch bowl.
Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

solardave wrote:

I popped in and read his first post. Almost word for bullshit what he said here. I'd boot his ass, period. He's the proverbial TURD in the punch bowl.

I've proven his ass wrong time in and time out. When you win an argument, he changes the conversation, then creates arguments that weren't there.

And WILL NOT STOP!

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

I could ban him but nothing is preventing him from creating another account either.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:54 am

I could ban him but nothing is preventing him from creating another account either.

Yeah. He's like shit on your shoe. Can you track his IP address?
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:27 am

Wow. He is really polluting your page over there, SCU.

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:54 am

SteelersYak wrote:
Wow.  He is really polluting your page over there, SCU.  

He's a disease. It's easy to get caught up with his rantings, but within a very short time, readership falls as his irrational rantings turn people off. It's basic readership fatigue with the same recycled crap. It's fun to see the train wreck the first time, but it does wear thin. As I told him, very few Steelers fans agree with his standpoint (and in fairness to him, he disagrees). There was a large contingent of Steelers fans just waiting for the day that Arians moved on and there's a very large majority of Steelers fans today who feel confident in the offense in the coming season. His crusade, fueled by a deep seated hatred for Haley, just isn't changing hearts and minds across Steelers Nation. And that has him worked into a frenzy of spouting his crap, laced with attacks on just about everyone else.

We have several posts and threads with his ideas, which largely have not evolved over the years. Anyone interested in witnessing that train wreck, fell free to go back and read through them.
Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:45 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
SteelersYak wrote:
Wow.  He is really polluting your page over there, SCU.  

He's a disease. It's easy to get caught up with his rantings, but within a very short time, readership falls as his irrational rantings turn people off. It's basic readership fatigue with the same recycled crap. It's fun to see the train wreck the first time, but it does wear thin. As I told him, very few Steelers fans agree with his standpoint (and in fairness to him, he disagrees). There was a large contingent of Steelers fans just waiting for the day that Arians moved on and there's a very large majority of Steelers fans today who feel confident in the offense in the coming season. His crusade, fueled by a deep seated hatred for Haley, just isn't changing hearts and minds across Steelers Nation. And that has him worked into a frenzy of spouting his crap, laced with attacks on just about everyone else.

We have several posts and threads with his ideas, which largely have not evolved over the years. Anyone interested in witnessing that train wreck, fell free to go back and read through them.

Exactly. And thank you to those who came over to help defend "my credibility" (which he was trying to destroy, even saying so by the word.)

I banned him, he came back with another name, and I banned him again. Comments deleted, and normal folks who commented, apologized too.

Wallace correctly described him as a cockroach. Hopefully he doesn't pop up yet again...

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Wallace correctly described him as a cockroach.

Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:58 pm

Geez man, I had to block him on multiple Twitter accounts too, plus he came back on my site with a new name... the guy is a professional troll.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   

Back to top Go down

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: