HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:10 am

@SteelCityUnderground wrote:
Geez man, I had to block him on multiple Twitter accounts too, plus he came back on my site with a new name... the guy is a professional troll.

A troll with waaaaaaaaay too much free time.

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:05 pm

@SteelersYak wrote:
Geez man, I had to block him on multiple Twitter accounts too, plus he came back on my site with a new name... the guy is a professional troll.

Normally, I'd say he should get out and date a little more

But maybe attend more therapy sessions is more in line with this one.

Either way, he should take his bum knees and climb out of his mom's basement more often.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:02 am

@kirklandrules wrote:
@SteelersYak wrote:

Either way, he should take his bum knees and climb out of his mom's basement more often.

Basement? You mean his Bruce Arians shrine room? He's not going to leave that blow-up doll decorated like Bruce all by itself!

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:27 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@kirklandrules wrote:
@SteelersYak wrote:

Basement?  You mean his Bruce Arians shrine room? He's not going to leave that blow-up doll decorated like Bruce all by itself!

I was kinda picturing this ...
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:28 am

@kirklandrules wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@kirklandrules wrote:
@SteelersYak wrote:

Basement?  You mean his Bruce Arians shrine room? He's not going to leave that blow-up doll decorated like Bruce all by itself!

I was kinda picturing this ...

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:33 pm

Andy Benoit ✔@Andy_Benoit

#Steelers Notes: Todd Haley deserves credit. His system has made Roethlisberger better in back half of career than he was in front half.

12 Aug 2016

https://twitter.com/Andy_Benoit?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:02 pm

@Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Andy Benoit  ✔@Andy_Benoit

#Steelers Notes: Todd Haley deserves credit. His system has made Roethlisberger better in back half of career than he was in front half.

12 Aug 2016

https://twitter.com/Andy_Benoit?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Because Haley has asked him to take a more systematic and disciplined approach to his passing game. Arians loved watching Ben play sandlot ball.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:28 pm

Bruce Arians was the great one, and we let him go!

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:31 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Bruce Arians was the great one, and we let him go!

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:28 am

their hatred runs so deep they won't even look at each other...

Back to top Go down
Craziaskowboi

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:51 am

Crash and scottcurtis can go anger-fuck each other.
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:21 pm

20 points or less on offense in 34 of 74 games in the Haley Era.

20 points or less on offense in 11 of their past 17 road games in the Haley Era.

Ben has missed 8 games in this "QB safer" offense. With Arians he missed TWO.

The Steelers have had three, 3+ losing streaks with Haley/Tomlin, Arians/Tomlin had ONE.

By all means, laugh away.

I'm sitting here embarrassed that an owner took a HOF QB and told him how to play after he sent you to three SB's and put the only two SB rings you've ever had, on your fingers in 8 years and stuck him with a family friend simply to show people who was in charge.

Btw, nice game from LeBeau yesterday huh? This after blowing yet another 4th quarter lead late two weeks ago and losing to the Colts. Titans fans are already fed up with it.

Unfortunately for LeBeau, Ben and Arians can't be scapegoats for him anymore.

I want the old Ben back. Not Philip Rivers Part II who's been wearing Ben's jersey for 4 1/2 years.

Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:28 pm

@kirklandrules wrote:
Because Haley has asked him to take a more systematic and disciplined approach to his passing game. Arians loved watching Ben play sandlot ball.

Utter garbage.

Ben made plenty of throws from the pocket his first 8 years.

Only a complete numbskull wants to dummy down a generational type talent like Ben and turn him into a nobody.

Oh wait, Todd Haley and Art II did that.

Congratulations.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:30 pm

I see you waited until the Steelers got on a losing streak before attempting to return and post your anti-Haley rhetoric again.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Nope. Just came back to read the crash thread you simps kept posting in.

You did see where I gave Haley credit, for staying out of the way, and letting the PLAYERS play in week one, yes?

20 or less in 11 of 17 road games is FACT.

If you can't deal with it? That's not my fault.

All this talent at WR, and we waste too many fucking plays with 2-3 TE shit.

And the OL and Munchak get blamed for it.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:03 pm

@MrFootball wrote:
And the OL and Munchak get blamed for it.

I haven't seen anyone here blame munchak for anything
So where would I find all of these munchak criticisms?

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:19 pm

I didn't say here.

It's all over the web. Munchak is getting blamed for the OL "not blocking".

5 can't block 8. All Toddy's 2-3 TE set does is congest the LOS and we never run wide to keep them honest. As soon as Ben goes under center with 2-3 TE sets watch the ILB's creep up and go to the middle. They know exactly where Bell is going before we snap the football.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:16 pm

@MrFootball wrote:
I didn't say here.  

5 can't block 8.  All Toddy's 2-3 TE set does is congest the LOS and we never run wide to keep them honest.  As soon as Ben goes under center with 2-3 TE sets watch the ILB's creep up and go to the middle.  They know exactly where Bell is going before we snap the football.  

I just don't understand how you're not a NFL coach or college coach at least. Even a top tier high school coach with all your wisdom, knowledge, and intuition on the game.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:30 pm

@MrFootball wrote:
I didn't say here.  

The web must have different content in your world. In the world I live in, the web isn't filled with complaints about munchak.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:45 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:
I just don't understand how you're not a NFL coach or college coach at least.  Even a top tier high school coach with all your wisdom, knowledge, and intuition on the game.

That's a great mystery to me as well.  

It's not rocket science.  Teams watch the same games we all do.  

I have 23 years of Steelers games five feet from me.  I also have every Pens game since they drafted Sid five feet from me.

People collect stamps, beer cans, license plates, etc.  For me?  It's shot glasses and Pittsburgh sports games.  

In doing so, you pick things up.  It's not difficult.  Teams pay guys to do the same thing I and anyone else can do if they have a DVR and a DVD recorder.  

Just like Saturday night, I tweeted this about the Pens during the Sharks game:  

Big difference with this team and Disco's teams is the speed on the PK.  

No Craig Adams on this unit.

#Pens  

A mere five minutes AFTER that tweet, they score their first SHG of the season on a 2-1 speed rush.  

That's what pisses me off.  People bitch at me for following teams MORE than just watching a game ONCE and just agreeing with everything they do.

I had to defend Ben, when David Todd, the host of the STEELERS FLAG SHIP radio post game show, said he's NEVER seen Ben, looking at pictures on the sidelines.  

I then showed him screen caps, of Ben doing that over the years as far back as his rookie season.  

His "excuse" was:  "I'm in the press box" (Okay, then why did you say it to begin with?).  But here's the catch, I showed him pics of Ben during ROAD games, games that Todd doesn't attend because he does not travel to road games because of his post game show duties.  

Which tells me, that A) He doesn't watch games closely enough.  And B) He watches a game only once.  This isn't some schmuck on 3WS, this is a STEELERS APPROVED radio host posting a blatant lie about their quarterback.

But he'll tweet/say something that ignorant and Joe from Monaca hears it on the radio/reads it and all of the sudden Ben's prep work is bashed by ignorant fans simply because of a lie David Todd posted.    

I wouldn't want to be a head coach.  OC I could do.  I always like editing, in writing, games, etc.  If the #Steelers ever had a video opening and I was able to get healthy and move home?  I'd apply in a minute.  

My Dad grew up with Kevin Colbert's brother Jim, and knew Tim Rooney (The Chief's son), and I've met Colbert, so hell I'd say my chances are pretty good.  

Even the NFL is guilty of it.  Listen to this video at :50 seconds of Tomlin talking about James Harrison and technique.  

http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-steelers/09000d5d8250756e/Harrison-one-hit-too-many

But here's the catch, Tomlin's comments at :50 seconds, weren't about Harrison, they were about Chris Kemoeatu and his penalties and getting beat.  

But the NFL NETWORK, made it seem, like Tomlin was talking about Harrison.  The NFLN never apologized to Tomlin on air, and the Steelers never publicly called them out for distorting his words on TV.  

That's what upsets me the most about Art II.  He never seems to back his players and coaches when people lie or say bullshit about them.
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Joe Starkey wrote:
"Ravens fired an offensive coordinator during a year in which they won Super Bowl. Why can't #Steelers?"

-Joe Starkey October 12 2014

**UPDATE**

The Steelers have scored 20 points or less on offense in 18 of 36 games. A 50/50 split, since @JoeStarkey1 called for Todd Haley's firing above.

When teams accept mediocrity guess what? You become mediocre.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:32 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:
@MrFootball wrote:
I didn't say here.  

5 can't block 8.  All Toddy's 2-3 TE set does is congest the LOS and we never run wide to keep them honest.  As soon as Ben goes under center with 2-3 TE sets watch the ILB's creep up and go to the middle.  They know exactly where Bell is going before we snap the football.  

I just don't understand how you're not a NFL coach or college coach at least.  Even a top tier high school coach with all your wisdom, knowledge, and intuition on the game.
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:42 pm

Noticed you skipped the reply.

If anyone ISN'T a troll around here, it's ME!

All I do is defend the players who are being handcuffed by an inept coaching staff, and an owner who won't get out of Mike Tomlin's way.

You people should be ashamed.

You just sit there and eat every shit sandwich Art II and Haley feed you.

Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Steelers ownership is terrible. What have they ever done right?

Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:08 pm

@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Steelers ownership is terrible.  What have they ever done right?  

With Art II in charge as an owner? They haven't won a Super Bowl.

They've been to the playoffs 4 times, and missed 3 times.

If they miss this year? 4 years in, 4 years out.

Mediocre.

Next?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   

Back to top Go down

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: