HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 
 

 Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MrFootball
Banned


Posts : 87
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:10 pm

They've also gone away from their PROVEN method of success with OC's when they hired Haley.

When Arians was fired and Kirby Wilson was injured? It should have been Fichtner.

It's not, and they've won 1 playoff game in four years.

As expected.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

avatar

Posts : 1826
Likes : 815
Join date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:14 pm

I wonder how many other teams have made the playoffs 4 of the last 7 seasons? If anybody isn't up to that standard, they should fire the owner. This kind of logic is more entertaining than a presidential debate.
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned


Posts : 87
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:18 pm

@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
I wonder how many other teams have made the playoffs 4 of the last 7 seasons?  If anybody isn't up to that standard, they should fire the owner.    This kind of logic is more entertaining than a presidential debate.

Arians made it 4 of 5 seasons and was fired.

So if 4 of 7 is good for Art II, then Arians was wrongly fired and Art II owes Ben and Arians a public apology, the same way he insulted them.

Next?
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

avatar

Posts : 1826
Likes : 815
Join date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:19 pm

What kind of offensive scheme does Randy Fichtner run? Would it be what he ran at Memphis St?? If he is so great, I'm surprised that Fichtner hasn't been signed to be an OC by some other team. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

avatar

Posts : 1826
Likes : 815
Join date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:22 pm

Ohhhhhh, I get it. This is the guy that has a hard-on for Bruce Arians. Take some advice from somebody that has won a Super Bowl and try to find yourself some peace.

Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned


Posts : 87
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:23 pm

@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
What kind of offensive scheme does Randy Fichtner run?  Would it be what he ran at Memphis St??  If he is so great, I'm surprised that Fichtner hasn't been signed to be an OC by some other team.  Rolling Eyes

My guess is he would use three wide, and eliminate the needless crap and obsession with scrub tight ends that Haley has done for 4 1/2 years.  

But Fichtner isn't a Rooney crony, so he'll never get the job as long as Art II is calling the shots.  

Damn shame.
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned


Posts : 87
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:27 pm

@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Ohhhhhh, I get it.  This is the guy that has a hard-on for Bruce Arians.

No, my obsession is winning.  

The Steelers want to fire Arians?  Then it should have been Fichtner.  

Their own history proves it.  

Art II the spoiled brat, went against that history.  

And now this team is paying the price for it.  

I deal in facts, you can deal in Mike Ditka, who never won shit as a head coach again once Buddy Ryan left.

Ditka was also one of the chief Pitt alums who ran Walt Harris out of town, and got his buddy Wanny in Pitt's door.  

How'd that work out?  Pitt hired a Yinzer, who pissed away a 31-10 lead at home to win a conference.  

Then he pissed away a 2 game lead the next season in the final month and got fired.  

And Pitt has never recovered, from running Walt Harris off the campus because alumni like Ditka and Dorsett tried to recrate the past of 1976.

Wanny took a BCS team with tons of talent and a pass first offense, and hired his 1976 buddy Matt Cavenaugh, and didn't see a bowl game for four years because they were too preoccupied with smashmouth football rather than just winning.

Do you know how BAD you have to be to miss a bowl game three straight years when they have 7121 bowl games every year?

And Yinzer Wanny managed to do it.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

avatar

Posts : 2604
Likes : 1137
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:09 am

@MrFootball wrote:
@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Ohhhhhh, I get it.  This is the guy that has a hard-on for Bruce Arians.

No, my obsession is winning.  

The Steelers want to fire Arians?  Then it should have been Fichtner.  

Their own history proves it.  

Art II the spoiled brat, went against that history.  

And now this team is paying the price for it.  

I deal in facts, you can deal in Mike Ditka, who never won shit as a head coach again once Buddy Ryan left.

Ditka was also one of the chief Pitt alums who ran Walt Harris out of town, and got his buddy Wanny in Pitt's door.  

How'd that work out?  Pitt hired a Yinzer, who pissed away a 31-10 lead at home to win a conference.  

Then he pissed away a 2 game lead the next season in the final month and got fired.  

And Pitt has never recovered, from running Walt Harris off the campus because alumni like Ditka and Dorsett tried to recrate the past of 1976.

Wanny took a BCS team with tons of talent and a pass first offense, and hired his 1976 buddy Matt Cavenaugh, and didn't see a bowl game for four years because they were too preoccupied with smashmouth football rather than just winning.

Do you know how BAD you have to be to miss a bowl game three straight years when they have 7121 bowl games every year?

And Yinzer Wanny managed to do it.    

Crash is that you, or is it someone that is just as deluded and paranoid?

Saying that Fichtner should've been the OC isn't a fact, it's something you wanted to personally see. But it didn't happen, it's not going to happen, and as others have stated if he was that good, then why hasn't any other team come calling for him? Surely if he was so amazing, then some other team would want him to be an OC or a HC and he wouldn't sitting here as a Quarterbacks Coach for the Steelers.

_________________
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.


Last edited by IowaSteeler927 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Wallace108

avatar

Posts : 17045
Likes : 1387
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:32 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Crash is that you, or is it someone just as deluded and paranoid?

It's either crash, Bruce Arians, or randy fichtner's mom. Definitely one of them.

_________________


If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Steel Peon

avatar

Posts : 265
Likes : 134
Join date : 2015-04-07
Location : Erie, PA

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:34 am

Holy shit, the ghost of Bruce "Mr. fuck-it and chuck-it" Arians is still alive here?

_________________
"Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before." ~ Steven Wright
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

avatar

Posts : 2604
Likes : 1137
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:57 am

@Steel Peon wrote:
Holy shit, the ghost of Bruce "Mr. fuck-it and chuck-it" Arians is still alive here?

It's been alive in Crash's head since the day Arians got hired in Pittsburgh and Crash got his first chubby.

_________________
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Wallace108

avatar

Posts : 17045
Likes : 1387
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:06 am

@Steel Peon wrote:
Holy shit, the ghost of Bruce "Mr. fuck-it and chuck-it" Arians is still alive here?

How would any of us know anything about football if crash didn't drop by from time to time to educate us?

We all know how this story ends, but I think he's a fun diversion for at least a short time. The length of the leash is up to you guys.

_________________


If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
MrFootball
Banned


Posts : 87
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:54 am

Quote :
Saying that Fichtner should've been the OC isn't a fact

Steelers FACTS prove, the correct choice, when KIrby couldn't do it, should have been Fichtner.

FACTS prove, the wrong choice, was Todd Haley.

You guys can't use Steeler History when it serves your purpose, and ignore it when it doesn't.

Quote :
We all know how this story ends

Yes we do, pissing another year of Ben's career away by handcuffing him to this moron's offense.

Look what Denver did last year when Kubiak arrived.

They won the Super Bowl as a result.



Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned


Posts : 87
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:16 am

Quote :
ut it didn't happen, it's not going to happen, and as others have stated if he was that good, then why hasn't any other team come calling for him?

Because he's unproven as an OC. Rarely do you get hired as an OC from another team unless you know someone. Fichtner's biggest NFL ally was Tomlin, who worked under Fichtner at Memphis.

Tomlin wanted Kirby Wilson.

After the fire the offensive captains lobbied Art II for Fichtner.

Art II, choose Haley.

Out of the three scenarios above? You tell me who YOU would rather listen to, the guys who played the game? Or the guy who hired his buddy?

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

avatar

Posts : 2297
Likes : 1124
Join date : 2015-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:33 pm

@MrFootball wrote:
@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Ohhhhhh, I get it.  This is the guy that has a hard-on for Bruce Arians.

No, my obsession is winning.  

The Steelers want to fire Arians?  Then it should have been Fichtner.  

Their own history proves it.  

Art II the spoiled brat, went against that history.  

And now this team is paying the price for it.  

I deal in facts, you can deal in Mike Ditka, who never won shit as a head coach again once Buddy Ryan left.

Ditka was also one of the chief Pitt alums who ran Walt Harris out of town, and got his buddy Wanny in Pitt's door.  

How'd that work out?  Pitt hired a Yinzer, who pissed away a 31-10 lead at home to win a conference.  

Then he pissed away a 2 game lead the next season in the final month and got fired.  

And Pitt has never recovered, from running Walt Harris off the campus because alumni like Ditka and Dorsett tried to recrate the past of 1976.

Wanny took a BCS team with tons of talent and a pass first offense, and hired his 1976 buddy Matt Cavenaugh, and didn't see a bowl game for four years because they were too preoccupied with smashmouth football rather than just winning.

Do you know how BAD you have to be to miss a bowl game three straight years when they have 7121 bowl games every year?

And Yinzer Wanny managed to do it.    

put it to rest Crash.

your redundant posts grew old years ago...

_________________
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned


Posts : 87
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Quote :
put it to rest Crash.

your redundant posts grew old years ago...

No, what grew old is the city of Pittsburgh's football teams insistance on trying to recreate the 1970's.


That time was great, especially with the decline of the steel mills, it gave the city some much needed civic pride.

But it's now 2016. And that way of thinking doesn't win football games anymore.

The rest of the NFL is PS4, the Steelers have still used their Atari 2600 since 2012.

And it shows.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

avatar

Posts : 2297
Likes : 1124
Join date : 2015-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:00 pm

@MrFootball wrote:
Quote :
put it to rest Crash.

your redundant posts grew old years ago...

No, what grew old is the city of Pittsburgh's football teams insistance on trying to recreate the 1970's.


That time was great, especially with the decline of the steel mills, it gave the city some much needed civic pride.  

But it's now 2016.  And that way of thinking doesn't win football games anymore.  

The rest of the NFL is PS4, the Steelers have still used their Atari 2600 since 2012.  

And it shows.  



_________________
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned


Posts : 87
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:30 pm

@Steel Peon wrote:
Holy shit, the ghost of Bruce "Mr. fuck-it and chuck-it" Arians is still alive here?

Yeah, somehow Mr. Fuck it and Chuck it has the NFL's 4th leading rusher.

Toddy's rushing game is ranked 25th.

Reality people. Not fantasy.

Good day.



Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert



Posts : 763
Likes : 419
Join date : 2015-05-02
Location : Tony Soprano's neighborhood

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:50 pm

Who the hell gave MrFootball a like?
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan



Posts : 2001
Likes : 1635
Join date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:00 pm

@MrFootball wrote:
@Steel Peon wrote:
Holy shit, the ghost of Bruce "Mr. fuck-it and chuck-it" Arians is still alive here?

Yeah, somehow Mr. Fuck it and Chuck it has the NFL's 4th leading rusher.

Toddy's rushing game is ranked 25th.  

Reality people.  Not fantasy.

Your hero also is the head coach of a team with a current 3-4-1 record which put up 6 points in its last home game

Reality.  Not fantasy.
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned


Posts : 87
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:06 pm

Somebody who values input and not shilling.  

Just like 2014, Hawaiian here knows I wanted Darren Sproles who's a perfect fit for this dink and dunk shit, and, he keeps Brown from risking his health on punt returns.  

But we decided on douche LeGarrette Blount instead, simply because he weighed 250 pounds and he was going to be the new Bus.  

And what happened?  He smoked weed, got busted, then he quit on this football team.

And then Bell got hurt, and we had nothing behind him.  

Trying to recreate the past, again, hurt the Steelers in the present that season.


Last edited by MrFootball on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned


Posts : 87
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:10 pm

@Atlanta Dan wrote:
@MrFootball wrote:
@Steel Peon wrote:
Holy shit, the ghost of Bruce "Mr. fuck-it and chuck-it" Arians is still alive here?

Yeah, somehow Mr. Fuck it and Chuck it has the NFL's 4th leading rusher.

Toddy's rushing game is ranked 25th.  

Reality people.  Not fantasy.

Your hero also is the head coach of a team with a current 3-4-1 record which put up 6 points in its last home game

Reality.  Not fantasy.

And he has Carson Palmer, who was laughed out of the league in 2011.  

Haley supposedly has the best "weapons" in football.  And they can't score points.  

20 or less on offense, in 29 of 59 games since 2013.  The best year this offense had, was the first year, it's declined since.    

Reality.  

All is not lost.  Fire Haley, streamline the playbook, promote Fichtner.  

Win the North.  

We waste too many plays because the pieces minus #84 keep changing.  

There's no flow to the offense, BY THEIR OWN DOING!  

That's what's frustrating.

Haley has no idea how to get Brown the football. Haley apologists act like double teaming WR's in a new thing.

It's simple, motion, movement, changing where he lines up, etc.

But we don't do that, we just keep people in the same spots and run the same 10 plays we run every week.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

avatar

Posts : 2604
Likes : 1137
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Go away Crash. Go back to your bedroom and play with your Arians poster and crusty tube sock.

_________________
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
MrFootball
Banned


Posts : 87
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:48 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Go away Crash. Go back to your bedroom and play with your Arians poster and crusty tube sock.

Atlanta? You were saying?
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned


Posts : 87
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:11 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
It's been alive in Crash's head since the day Arians got hired in Pittsburgh and Crash got his first chubby.

Atlanta, you were saying?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   

Back to top Go down
 
Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: