HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Crash
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:04 pm

One play from the 25 yard line.  What may be the ORIGINAL LeBeaued:  

49ers Jerry Rice 25 yard pass from Joe Montana (Ray Wersching kick)

The genius left the games best WR in one on one coverage with one play left in the game 25 yards from the end zone.  

Ben Roethlisberger was 5 years old at the time.  You can't blame him for that one.

Last edited by Crash on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crash
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Crash
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Quote :
I never said that Ben didn't deserve credit or that he didn't play a role in their victories.

"They won by running the ball and playing defense."

-Wallace108

That's not one, but TWO REASONS, YOU claim why the Steelers won their games.  I see no mention, of Ben in either one.  And when I called you out on it.  You avoided it. As usual.

Last edited by Crash on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crash
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:39 pm

@kirklandrules wrote:
Last season, Roethlisberger got rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds, on average, a figure topped by only five others," Starkey wrote.

And the Steelers scored 20 or less on offense in 9 of 17 games and didn't win a playoff game.  

Yeah, that really helped his game and his legacy.  

My God.  The sad part is you and your ilk buy this garbage, from the SAME GUY who wanted Haley fired DURING 2014.

Quote :
Compare that to, say, 2007, when he was the only quarterback in the league who held it for more than 3 seconds per attempt.

And the Steelers scored 20 points or less on offense in only 4 (compared to NINE for 2014 Haley) of 17 games, they also didn't win a playoff game.  

The 2007 offense was better as a whole, and Ben was more productive.

That's what happens when a golf coach doesn't run your offense, and a 4th year quarterback designs the playbook once he's given the respect he deserves.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:50 pm

@Crash wrote:
@SteelersYak wrote:
@Crash wrote:
Quote :
I've explained my post multiple times and other Steelers fans have agreed with me.

Wonderful.  You want a cookie too?  

Former NFL QUARTERBACKS, and people who break down their film for a living, AGREE WITH ME!  

Just because you name your dolls those names doesn't mean they have the credibility of the real people.

Are you 15?   That's grade school shit son.  Grow up.  

You add nothing.  You're the biggest troll here.  

I know I speak the truth. You have no one but dolls and trolls that listen to you and agree with you.

And 1/324934th of my knowledge is what you add to anything ever. Hey, remember when you thought Arians was still in the Burgh?

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Please. You know shit. Your opinion is what shill Bob Labriola tells you it is.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:04 pm

@Crash wrote:
Please.  You know shit.  Your opinion is what shill Bob Labriola tells you it is.  

I know a lot more about you than you know about yourself.

I know you have a condition that allows you to be absorbed in the Steelers and nothing else in life. I know you can't see the forest from the trees. I know you have 0 social skills and never will. I know you don't have the capacity to say you are wrong because in your delusional world, you are always right and a supreme being. No job, no friends.

Continue to type away you keyboard warrior. You are spinning tires in the mud. The idiot on the pogo stick is only funny when he's not keeping you awake until 3 am. Your time is ticking.

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:04 pm

@Crash wrote:
Please.  You know shit.  Your opinion is what shill Bob Labriola tells you it is.  

Oh and I do know that it's now Yak 10, Crash 0.

Aren't you ready to say "Uncle"?

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:06 pm

@SteelersYak wrote:
@Crash wrote:

You better go kid, the Smurfs are on. You can keep watching them reading your Steelers Digest.

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:08 pm

@Crash wrote:
@SteelersYak wrote:
@Crash wrote:

You better go kid, the Smurfs are on.  You can keep watching them reading your Steelers Digest.  

When you move to the personal attacks, I know that I have all but beaten you into submission. I know how to handle your kind and I will win. You will not troll our board and crap all over it. You've been banned before and you will again.

You should have taken my advice when I extended an olive branch. I really tried to help you. You didn't take it and you will face you certain fate.

And then you'll be back to messaging the dolls.

Boing, boing, splat.

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:12 pm

Quote :
When you move to the personal attacks, I know that I have all but beaten you into submission.

"I know you have 0 social skills and never will. "

That's a personal attack, which you slung first, to me.

Stop being a Mod suck up. You're a joke.

Back to top Go down
Crash
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:15 pm

@SteelersYak wrote:
@Crash wrote:
@SteelersYak wrote:
@Crash wrote:

You better go kid, the Smurfs are on.  You can keep watching them reading your Steelers Digest.  

When you move to the personal attacks, I know that I have all but beaten you into submission.  I know how to handle your kind and I will win.  You will not troll our board and crap all over it.  You've been banned before and you will again.

You should have taken my advice when I extended an olive branch.  I really tried to help you.  You didn't take it and you will face you certain fate.

And then you'll be back to messaging the dolls.

Boing, boing, splat.

Take a good look. This board is nothing but Mods and Admins. Where are the members? Tells me, that real fans with real opinions aren't welcomed here. Heavy handed Mods kill message boards.

I talk football. You have two choices:

1. Elevate your game.

2. Or listen to those who do.

I don't get personal, until people get personal with ME.

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:16 pm

@Crash wrote:
Quote :
When you move to the personal attacks, I know that I have all but beaten you into submission.

"I know you have 0 social skills and never will. "

That's a personal attack, which you slung first, to me.  

Stop being a Mod suck up.  You're a joke.  

1. It's not a personal attack, it's the truth. Just like saying the sky is blue. Just because I say something that is true and you don't like it, doesn't mean it's an attack.
2. I did not start this. Go back and copy and paste all you want there.
3. A Mod suck up? What is that? Sucking up to the Mods? If I am one, does that mean I'm sucking up to myself? I'm confused how that all works in Crash world.

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:21 pm

@Crash wrote:

Take a good look.  This board is nothing but Mods and Admins.  Where are the members?  Tells me, that real fans with real opinions aren't welcomed here.  Heavy handed Mods kill message boards.  

You like numbers (when they are twisted into your argument). NOTHING but Mods and Admins? That would suggest 100% of the members are either a Mod or an Admin. Are you? Nope. Dent 1. Over 50% of the members JUST TODAY aren't Mods or Admins. That would make the Mods and Admins the minority. Hmm.....

@Crash wrote:

I talk football.  You have two choices:  

Let me stop you here. You don't talk any football anyone else watches. You talked about your version of football (which no one else gets besides you)

@Crash wrote:
1. Elevate your game.

What's higher than elite? My game? My game has never gotten me banned from a message board. Or 2. Or however many you're at by now.

@Crash wrote:

I don't get personal, until people get personal with ME.  

Delusional. Only way to explain that comment. 100 people could tell you that and you won't believe them. So there is no point.

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:25 pm

Quote :
1. It's not a personal attack, it's the truth.

No, that's your OPINION with no basis in fact.  

Quote :
2. I did not start this. Go back and copy and paste all you want there.

Feel free, just like first time I was here, because I didn't bow to the Haley/LeBeau alter I get attacked personally then banned.  

And like I said, what happened?  In 2014 the offense scored 20 or less in 9 of 17 games, they didn't win a playofff game, and LeBeau was fired.  

Boy you guys all proved me wrong didn't you?

You guys can slam Ben's play and demean him and that's fine.  I mention how much of an unstable goof Todd Haley has been his entire NFL coaching career and I'm a troll.  LOL  

Art Rooney II gave you guys everything you wanted.  

But you know what you didn't get?  

A fourth trip to the Super Bowl with Ben on this team.  

And unless Tomlin grows a set of balls and puts his foot down and stops Haley's "Look at me act"?  They never will.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:29 pm

@Crash wrote:
Quote :

You are beginning to bore me and I'm scoring points too easily. I'm sure the MAJORITY of members here would agree that you have 0 social skills. You call names, you have concrete thinking, and the inability to say you are wrong. You have no sense of humor. You are not able to be kind to anyone besides Bruce Arians. You have a bland interaction style.

Those are all symptoms of a lack of social skills.

Yak 12, Crash 0.

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:23 pm

@SteelersYak wrote:
@Crash wrote:
Quote :

You are beginning to bore me and I'm scoring points too easily.  I'm sure the MAJORITY of members here would agree that you have 0 social skills.  You call names, you have concrete thinking, and the inability to say you are wrong.  You have no sense of humor.  You are not able to be kind to anyone besides Bruce Arians.  You have a bland interaction style.

Those are all symptoms of a lack of social skills.

Yak 12, Crash 0.

Whatever you say kid.  Like I said, you're not old enough to realize how good you had it from 2004-2011.  That's why you and your lil gang degrade Ben's play.  

You weren't even alive when Cliff Stoudt played, which you should be thankful.  If I had that season, I'd send it to you just to knock some sense into your head.

Last edited by Crash on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crash
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:28 pm

Quote :
You like numbers (when they are twisted into your argument).

Wrong.  I value CONTEXT more.  

Numbers without context is why Art Rooney II listens to dopes that support Todd Haley.  

But you know who values context?  The rest of the league who won't even INTERVIEW Todd Haley for a coaching job or even ask permission to do so.  

Mike Mularkey is like 4-21 in his last 25 games as a head coach, and even HE still gets chance after chance after chance.  

No wants to hire Haley. The only other friend he had left was Scott Pioli, and Haley still got fired.

The best thing Art II did for the rest of the league was hire that imbecile.  

And the last four years, does all my talking for me.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:57 pm

Quote :
You are beginning to bore me and I'm scoring points too easily.

You haven't scored since the last time you looked at a Sears catalog.  

Quote :
You talked about your version of football (which no one else gets besides you)

Kubiak's offense with two different teams, has ended our season the last two years.  

But wait, there's more......

Moral of the story?  When you listen to me?  You end the Steelers hopes to win another Super Bowl. Twice.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Leave the board to those who actually TRY to discuss football with me. You can't, and you never will.

Back to top Go down
Crash
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:25 pm

@kirklandrules wrote:
Not Antonio Brown. I provided a quote that he said Ben is more accurate, more confident, etc. But you don't want to hear it from the best WR in football.

Actually I would.  

But unfortunately for you, ANTONIO BROWN, never said it.

“His footwork has improved, his eyes and vision have improved, and improved quickly,” Bowen said. “It’s also a confidence level that you can’t see on tape.

-Matt BOWEN, former NFL strong safety.  

Not Antonio BROWN, current NFL wide receiver.  

You can now remove the egg from your face.

You were so happy thinking you had AB to use against my expert opinions that you couldn't even read the article right.  You credited AB with a quote that he never said.  You probably searched for hours, and after you think you had me?  You look like a total boob.  

And here's the sad part.....here is the quote, from you, as you typed it:  

Antonio Brown wrote:
His footwork has improved, his eyes and vision have improved, and improved quickly,” Bowen said. “It’s also a confidence level that you can’t see on tape.

YOU included Bowen's name in the quote just as I have, and you still got it wrong.

Lesson learned here?  Don't worry about trying to upstage me.  Then you won't embarrass yourself in the process.

I actually feel bad for you, well, actually I don't.  When one looks just to troll and argue?  They get what they deserve when they look like an idiot.  

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:59 am

Scored since a Sears catalog? Should have went with "haven't scored since Hot Shots basketball". But you aren't that creative. That's why you said something that made no sense.

And I watched BR7 play in high school and in college. But I hate him, right?

SHHHHH.

Yak 12, Crash 0.

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:16 am

@Crash wrote:
This article was written a mere four games into the Haley Era, on Dick's Lebeau's "career".  

The author is also a Steelers fan.  

Read it, and weep.  

http://mobileprod.nbcsports.acquia-ps.com/content/kacsmar-dont-believe-hype-steelers-d

That article was written by Scott Kacsmar, assistant editor of Football Outsiders, which said this a few months ago:

We currently project Pittsburgh to be the best offense in the league, which makes a lot of sense considering they ranked third in offensive DVOA last year despite getting just 12 games out of Ben Roethlisberger and six out of Le’Veon Bell.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/05/football-outsiders-project-steelers-top-afc-team-2016/

Read it and weep. Ben LOL

@Crash wrote:
Quote :
I never said that Ben didn't deserve credit or that he didn't play a role in their victories.

"They won by running the ball and playing defense."

-Wallace108

That's not one, but TWO REASONS, YOU claim why the Steelers won their games.  I see no mention, of Ben in either one.  And when I called you out on it.  You avoided it. As usual.

Your douchebaggery knows no bounds, does it? I most certainly didn't avoid your question. I responded. I can't help it that you couldn't comprehend the answer. If you want to take the time to go back through this thread to find what you're looking for, I can assure you that it's here. You, on the other hand, constantly avoid comments when you get called out. For example, I pointed out in another thread that you're constantly bashing Kirkland's football knowledge, and I asked you what was your football playing experience. I'm still waiting for the answer. Did you play in college? High school? Have you ever played backyard football? If you're going to accuse people who played football of not understanding the game, then you better have some experience on the field yourself.

@Crash wrote:
This board is nothing but Mods and Admins.  Where are the members?  Tells me, that real fans with real opinions aren't welcomed here.  Heavy handed Mods kill message boards.  

Most boards are slow this time of year. But as I'm looking at who's been online the past 24 hours: 7 mods/admins and 17 members. You can't even get THAT right.

If you think opposing views aren't welcome here, you truly are delusional.

@Crash wrote:
Feel free, just like first time I was here, because I didn't bow to the Haley/LeBeau alter I get attacked personally then banned.  

You weren't banned because you didn't bow down to Haley/LeBeau. You were banned for acting like an insufferable douche (much like you're doing now). Your days were numbered the second you forced Truck to drop an F bomb on you.  

@Crash wrote:
You guys can slam Ben's play and demean him and that's fine.  I mention how much of an unstable goof Todd Haley has been his entire NFL coaching career and I'm a troll.

I'm on record as saying that you're not a troll. I think you're a diehard fan who has some mental issues, and that's why I tolerate you. I'll leave it at that. One of your problems is that you have difficulty comprehending what people say. The evidence is right above ... where you state that we're slamming and demeaning Ben. You're the only one here who thinks that any of us have slammed or demeaned Ben.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Last edited by Wallace108 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:26 am

Hey Wally... you better have cited me in your stats about ratio of Mods/Admins to members for the day.... I said it first!!

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:29 am

@SteelersYak wrote:
Hey Wally... you better have cited me in your stats about ratio of Mods/Admins to members for the day.... I said it first!!

You don't think I read your posts, do you?

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:32 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
@SteelersYak wrote:

You don't think I read your posts, do you?

Good point. I don't know how you'd get through all my random rambling and posting of articles to get to any point I'd ever try to make.

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   

Back to top Go down

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: