HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

5 QBs to drop the ball this season (Predictions)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

PostSubject: 5 QBs to drop the ball this season (Predictions)   Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:46 am

And #1....Congratulations Baltimore....

Quote :
"Our feelings about Joe Flacco are no secret: We firmly believe that the 31-year-old quarterback is one of the most overpaid and overrated players in the National Football League. As a result, we expect him to completely drop the ball in 2016. The bottom line here is that the Ravens haven’t done Flacco many favors from a personnel standpoint."

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/nfl-predictions-qbs-struggle.html/?ref=YF&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: 5 QBs to drop the ball this season (Predictions)   Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:33 am

Baltimore was in a bad position when they handed him that contract: a SB winning QB who played out of his mind in the playoffs. Flacco had all the cards at that point.

Regardless, I think the Ravens will be just fine. They are where we were a few years back: older vets who are slowing down, younger players who haven't fully realized their potential, and are in the process of reloading.

PostSubject: Re: 5 QBs to drop the ball this season (Predictions)   Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:38 am

Well they got Mike Wallace, the one trick pony who could play right into the Ravens' favor. Flacco and the Ravens' offense are notorious from the days of Torrey Smith for throwing it deep just to see if they can draw PI calls. Mike Wallace still has the speed, and all he'll have to do is run in a straight line. I wouldn't write the Ravens, or Flacco off just yet as much as it pains me to say positive things about Flacco, the guy might be overpaid, but he has a knack for keeping his team in games. They also have Steve Smith coming back again, and while that dude is a complete scumbag in my opinion, he's still a good player and one that shouldn't be counted out.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 QBs to drop the ball this season (Predictions)   

Back to top Go down

5 QBs to drop the ball this season (Predictions)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: