HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Steelers re-sign ILB Vince Williams to a three-year contract

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Steelers re-sign ILB Vince Williams to a three-year contract   Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:19 pm

James C Wexell ‏@jimwexell

Steelers sign Vince Williams to a three-year contract. Good depth at ILB, even starter at buck next year.

https://twitter.com/jimwexell?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign ILB Vince Williams to a three-year contract   Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:18 pm

This might spell the end for Timmons in 2017. I loved the draft pick of Williams ever since watching this in the week of Senior Bowl practices

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign ILB Vince Williams to a three-year contract   Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:33 am

I like Williams, sometimes he needs to keep his mouth shut, but he's a hard-nosed player and works his ass off. I'm glad he got an extension.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign ILB Vince Williams to a three-year contract   Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:43 am

Good sound move.
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign ILB Vince Williams to a three-year contract   Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:15 am

I like this move. Williams could be one of those late developing players that ends up a starter.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign ILB Vince Williams to a three-year contract   Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Tomlin Compares Matakevich To Vince Williams: “They Love To Play”

The Pittsburgh Steelers signed inside linebacker Vince Williams to a new contract on Tuesday and being as he was originally a sixth-round draft pick, head coach Mike Tomlin was asked Tuesday during his press conference if he’s seen any similarities between the Florida State product and one of this year’s seventh round selections, linebacker Tyler Matakevich.

to read rest of article:

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/08/tomlin-compares-matakevich-williams-love-play/

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign ILB Vince Williams to a three-year contract   Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:13 pm

Hit By Steelers LB Vince Williams Against Saints Shouldn’t Have Been Penalized

In the fourth quarter of the Pittsburgh Steelers Friday night preseason win over the New Orleans Saints, linebackers Vince Williams forced a fumble when he hit tight end Daniel Lasco after he caught a short pass near the middle of the field on a 2nd and 10 play. While the Steelers defense ultimately recovered the loose football, the Saints offense retained possession as Williams was penalized for unnecessary roughness as it was ruled he hit Lasco with the crown of his helmet...

to read rest of article:

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/08/hit-steelers-lb-vince-williams-saints-shouldnt-penalized/

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign ILB Vince Williams to a three-year contract   

Back to top Go down

Steelers re-sign ILB Vince Williams to a three-year contract
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: