HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Paul Kruger OLB released from Browns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Paul Kruger OLB released from Browns   Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:48 am

Anybody interested in a 30 year old Paul Kruger who the Browns released?? He had 11 sacks in 2014, but only 2.5 in 2015 as the Browns apparently moved him to "strongside" OLB. I hope the Steelers at least investigate the option a bit.
Back to top Go down
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Paul Kruger OLB released from Browns   Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:13 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Anybody interested in a 30 year old Paul Kruger who the Browns released??  He had 11 sacks in 2014, but only 2.5 in 2015 as the Browns apparently moved him to "strongside" OLB.  I hope the Steelers at least investigate the option a bit.

I know he was a pain in our ass when he played for the Ravens. Question is: would he sign as a backup for minimum?
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: Paul Kruger OLB released from Browns   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:24 pm

solardave wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Anybody interested in a 30 year old Paul Kruger who the Browns released??  He had 11 sacks in 2014, but only 2.5 in 2015 as the Browns apparently moved him to "strongside" OLB.  I hope the Steelers at least investigate the option a bit.

I know he was a pain in our ass when he played for the Ravens. Question is: would he sign as a backup for minimum?

Probably not. Someone [Arizona?] will overpay for him.
Back to top Go down
fer69

PostSubject: Re: Paul Kruger OLB released from Browns   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Id take this dude over Jones any day

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

PostSubject: Re: Paul Kruger OLB released from Browns   Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Not sure if there is a spot for him.

The Browns did release CB K'Waun Williams. They may be interested in him.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Paul Kruger OLB released from Browns   Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:04 pm

BlackAndGold wrote:

The Browns did release CB K'Waun Williams. They may be interested in him.

K'Waun Williams waived by Cleveland Browns while serving 2 week suspension for not playing vs. Packers

By Mary Kay Cabot, cleveland.com
August 29, 2016

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The bizarre saga of Browns cornerback K'Waun Williams has come to an end.

The Browns waived Williams on Monday, a day before he was to come off of his two-week suspension for refusing to play in Green Bay Aug. 12th.

Williams' agent Evan Krakower said his client told the Browns his ankle was bothering him and that he couldn't take on a full load in the preseason opener that night.

The Browns, according to a league source, say Williams never told them his ankle was bothering him until the next day — after he had told them he was retiring.

Krakower said Williams believed he had only two options play or retire. He said he opted to retire that night because he felt he couldn't play on the injured ankle, which first surfaced during organized team activities in the spring.

More to come soon on Williams' departure after two seasons as the Browns' starting nickel back.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/08/kwaun_williams_waived_by_cleve.html

PostSubject: Re: Paul Kruger OLB released from Browns   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:19 am

This is just a prime example of the Browns....
being the Clowns

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Paul Kruger OLB released from Browns   Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:56 pm

had kruger been available a month ago , i'd have liked to see them kick the tires on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Kruger OLB released from Browns   

Back to top Go down

Paul Kruger OLB released from Browns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: