HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Bengals at Patriots*** on 10/16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jak341

PostSubject: Bengals at Patriots*** on 10/16   Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:42 pm

Who do you root for in this one? Both teams are equally odious.

Root for Bengals - knocks the Patriots*** down the ladder a bit as far as overall seeding, but hurts the Steelers a bit in the AFC North

Root for Patriots*** - puts a serious damper on the 2016 Bengals season at 2-4 and puts the Steelers in a good position within the AFC North.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Bengals at Patriots*** on 10/16   Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:09 pm

It's the game where I root for a tie.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
kan_t

PostSubject: Re: Bengals at Patriots*** on 10/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:40 am

Root for the Pats**. No matter how much I dislike them, winning the AFC North is the No.1 priority.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Bengals at Patriots*** on 10/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:07 am

I will not root for any of them. I hope The Bungles will suck in the years to come, that they will slowly slide to where the Browns are right now and that they won't be able to crawl out of their pool of mud and shit with Burfict right at the bottom of it. As for the Patriots**, I hope more cheating systems will be exposed and in a way that the NFL can do nothing else than to shut down the entire franchise. That they have to turn in all their SB and that Kraft, Belicheat and Marsha will be pillored in public.

That being said I hope that the Patriots** lose because I think we will finish ahead of the Bungles anyway and if our season goes very well we might by fighting with the Patriots** for the first spot in the conference so every defeat of them I would embrace with open arms. I don't want to play in Foxborough in January.
Back to top Go down
Craziaskowboi

PostSubject: Re: Bengals at Patriots*** on 10/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:16 am

Winning the AFC North should be the top priority for the Steelers right now, because it guarantees a playoff berth. The only time it's acceptable to cheer for a division rival without clinching a playoff berth is if the Steelers need them to win in order to do so. Otherwise, win the division first, and then worry about playoff positioning later. Cheer for the Patriots* over the Bengals.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Bengals at Patriots*** on 10/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:00 pm

Pats**

I don't want Cincy to have any crazy ideas like they have a chance to win the division or anything. I hate the Patriots** but hope cincy gets kicked while they're down. Them dropping to 2-4 pretty mathematically near kills their shot at even thinking playoffs. On the other hand, a win against the Patriots** is the type of win that can get the team confident down the stretch, and we can't be having that :)
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Bengals at Patriots*** on 10/16   Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:24 pm

A lot of Patriots* homerism in this article but the Bungles part is great Oh, and Burfict did it again.

FOXBORO - Imagine, for a moment, the Patriots* players cavorting, smiling and joking around in the locker room after an embarrassing second half where they came unglued and lost the game to drop to 2-4.

Imagine Logan Ryan and Malcolm Butler complaining about calls and claiming the refs had it in for them.

Think of Tom Brady getting dressed while all of this is going on and looking around the room and signing off on it by just turning the other way. That would never happen with the Patriots*, you say?

Of course it wouldn't. But it does in Cincinnati.

In another character meltdown for the NFL to see, the Bengals came unglued and lost a chance to prove the difference between mental toughness and gangster rep. They showed a good amount of the toughness needed to win a game on the road when they went up, 14-10, with a touchdown on the first drive of the second half. Then, they reverted to form over the final 25 minutes. They fell 35-17 to Tom Brady and the Patriots* Sunday at Gillette. The Bengals beat themselves in a game against an opponent that never does.

Read the rest of the article here:
http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/football/Patriots*/mike-petraglia/2016/10/16/classless-bengals-no-match-patriot-way-cin

Best part:

As Dre Kirkpatrick and Adam Jones came off the field, Patriots* fans starting shouting, "No discipline! No discipline!" Jones stopped in his tracks 15 feet below, stared up without his helmet on, and then continued to the losers' locker room.

Hit a nerve Pacman?

Well, it should. You and Vontaze Burfict apparently will never learn from the act you pulled against the Steelers in the playoffs. Sunday, Burfict went low on the back of Martellus Bennett's legs away from the ball in the fourth quarter. The play could've seriously injured Bennett. As it is, the move was so egregious it could cost Burfict more time on the suspended list.

Then, in the locker room, after blowing leads of 7-3 and 14-10, there was laughing and giggling and joking in the vicinity of Jones and Kirkpatrick. Finding new ways to lose in Cincinnati must really be entertaining and hilarious.

If Jones were a true leader, he would've told everyone to shut up, stay quiet, answer questions and get out. There's nothing to celebrate about 2-4. Someone else could've stepped forward. Quarterback Andy Dalton, who watched as his offensive line sacrificed him to the Patriots* defense in the second half, just got dressed as the Bengals players carried on without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bengals at Patriots*** on 10/16   

Back to top Go down

Bengals at Patriots*** on 10/16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: