HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Cameron Heyward getting an MRI on hamstring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Cameron Heyward getting an MRI on hamstring   Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:43 pm

Posted by Darin Gantt on October 10, 2016

Cameron Heyward has a streak to look after, as well as a defense.

But until he sees the result of his MRI, he won’t know if he’s able to help either this week.

According to Ralph Paulk of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, the Steelers defensive end had to get checked after leaving yesterday’s win over the Jets in the first quarter. He did not return to the game.

“I haven’t gotten word, so I’m not going to make a call either way,” Heyward said. “My wife was texting me the whole way there. I’m a grouch all the way through it. Until I get back on the field, I won’t be a happy camper.”

Heyward hasn’t missed a start since the Steelers drafted him in 2011. He said he didn’t feel anything pop, but wanted to hear from the doctors before declaring himself ready for next week’s trip to Miami.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/10/cameron-heyward-getting-an-mri-on-hamstring/

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Heyward getting an MRI on hamstring   Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:49 pm

Cam Heyward would be a big loss if he was out for awhile...
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Heyward getting an MRI on hamstring   Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:12 pm

Getting him well rested and healthy for the end of season and post-season run would be a great help to the defense that late in the season.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Heyward getting an MRI on hamstring   Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:58 pm

He will be out 2-3 weeks according to rotoworld.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Heyward getting an MRI on hamstring   Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:42 am

It's a good thing that we are bye in week 8 so that he will miss 2 games at the most. It's a bad thing that we play the Patriots* in week 7. We need a healthy Cam to put pressure on Marsha. It's already a tough game but without him we need Ben to throw for 4 or 5 TD's again and their D is solid. Let's hope that Shazier is back by then for half a game.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Heyward getting an MRI on hamstring   Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:41 am

Stella Nation wrote:
It's a good thing that we are bye in week 8 so that he will miss 2 games at the most. It's a bad thing that we play the Patriots** in week 7. We need a healthy Cam to put pressure on Marsha. It's already a tough game but without him we need Ben to throw for 4 or 5 TD's again and their D is solid. Let's hope that Shazier is back by then for half a game.

Yeah the Patriots* game has me worried. They're damn good defensively, and their offense can hang points on anyone. I'm sincerely hoping that the Bengals are super pissed off after getting taken out back behind the woodshed by the Cowboys and that they beat the hell out of the Patriots*. I think the Patriots* are going to be in for a rude awakening. They've been feasting on mediocre teams this season and getting way too much credit for it. The Bengals are going to be the best defensive unit they've faced so far in my honest opinion, and the Bengals will be motivated after the whooping they got last weekend. I expect them to throw everything and the kitchen sink at Shady Brady. We need the Bengals to tune them up good, it'd be nice if the Patriots* came limping into their match-up with us.

Added bonus, the game is at Heinz Field so the Patriots* can't fuck with the headsets like they do at Gillette.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Heyward getting an MRI on hamstring   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: