HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Patriots***** @ Steelers game day thread AKA - Start drinking now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Patriots***** @ Steelers game day thread AKA - Start drinking now   Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:32 pm

Glad I have a premiere of a great TV show to over shadow how poorly the Steelers are running things.

All I gotta say is this season looked great but Tomlin has the team underprepared and the defense is playing like dog shit. Pat's put up 27, Phins put up 30. Eagles 30. This defense fucking SUCKS.

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers.
Back to top Go down
TollingtheBell26

PostSubject: Re: Patriots***** @ Steelers game day thread AKA - Start drinking now   Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Not to mention we should be easily up 2 or even 3 games in the division
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Patriots***** @ Steelers game day thread AKA - Start drinking now   Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:46 pm

No pass rush, getting sick of these draft picks and nothing to show for it. We need pass rushers. I don't think our secondary is that bad, I think they'rw having to cover for far, far too long.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Patriots***** @ Steelers game day thread AKA - Start drinking now   Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:16 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
No pass rush, getting sick of these draft picks and nothing to show for it. We need pass rushers. I don't think our secondary is that bad, I think they'rw having to cover for far, far too long.

Agree, need a pass rush, but Golden and Mitchell really didn't do much either, so I cant really say the Secondary is that great. Safety is still a weak spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriots***** @ Steelers game day thread AKA - Start drinking now   

Back to top Go down

Patriots***** @ Steelers game day thread AKA - Start drinking now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: