HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:39 am

this should be good

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:44 am

Gameballs:
Defense for creating turnovers

Goats:
Ben
WRs
O-line
Coates
Coaches

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
EbonySteel86

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:50 am

Game ball goes to us fans for putting up with the most inconsistent team in the history of the league!

Goat......TOMLIN! Way too much talent on this team to not be running away with this dumpster fire division.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:52 am

Gameballs
James Harrison

Goats
Offense
Tomlin
Haley's beard

Last edited by Atlanta Dan on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:53 am

Gameballs:
Overall D - they did just enough to win.
Burns - he got an INT and made some nice plays elsewhere
Harrison - Looked like he was 28 out there yesterday

Goats:
Entire offense - All of 'em.
Coaching - what kind of gameplan was that?
Burns - you can't get burnt like you did on the Wallace pass, and the Perriman pass (which was overthrown).
Ben - got to play better and be more consistent.
A. Brown - business is officially not boomin'.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:34 am

Gameballs:
-Shazier, Tuitt, Heyward, Harrison

Goats:
-Ben
-Mitchell for still sucking at Safety
-Artie Burnt (kid played like a rookie in a lot of ways )
-O line(DeCastro is playing like a bumper bowler instead of a Pro bowler)
-Shamarko-for just doing nothing but making stupid mistakes. release him when Ladarius Green returns please.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:41 am

Game Balls:
None, which is what you get when you lose, on the road, to a losing team, who happen to be a divisional rival that owns your ass.

Goats:
Tomlin - He should be ashamed of the product we all viewed yesterday. Another road loss against a shitty team. The Steelers I watched yesterday looked like a team playing in the first preseason game, not a team coming off a bye and looking to play against a heated division rival. Hell, the Ravens looked horrible yesterday. I'm fine with watching my team get upset by a lesser opponent when that opponent plays great football that day. But yesterday I watched two teams do their best not to win, with the Steelers pulling it off. I'm tempted to lay some money on the Brownies on 11/20, but I'll probably have to give points.

Ben - He played well 4 minutes of the game. He's lucky he didn't have more picks. Several receivers were open yesterday and he didn't even look their way. Against one of the worst pass defenses, Ben couldn't find a way to move the ball.

Mitchell - Apparently running your mouth doesn't translate into tackling old and short receivers, nor tall and lanky receivers not known for breaking tackles. He got stiff armed two plays that produced a TD and another for a long gain. Weak and pathetic. I don't blame Burns for the Wallace TD because he should have had Safety help. Unfortunately for Burns, he trusted Mitchell to watch his back, but instead watched helplessly as a creampuff in a Steelers uniform #23 blew it.

Coates - Dropped another easy TD pass. For NFL receivers, that pass had a degree of difficulty around 3, maybe 4.

Chickillo - Another non-mobile QB converted another 3rd down by running outside when he had contain. News Flash, my grandmother just got outside him yesterday when she walked around the kitchen table to put the lid back on the cookie jar.

Way too much talent on this team to continuously lose these games.
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:26 am

Game ball: Ravens for trying to give us the game.

Goats: us for not taking it.
Back to top Go down
Rick5895
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:30 am

Gameballs for me.... Harrison, Jarvis Jones..even though he isn't getting sacks he's turning into a beast on Run D. Shazier, when healthy like he was here, he is a potential game changer

Goats: I usually support the coaches because we as fans have no idea what the plan is, but holy crap how the hell can you come out of a bye week and say you self scouted and have that crap unfold SMH

Mike Mitchell....I blame Mitchell not Burns on Wallaces TD. Hope he's cut after this season too much money for too little production
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:46 am

Anyone else tired of Tomlin's recycled post-loss, post game, comments.
Lots of words and cool phrases with the same old meaning.
Coach...we know you and the players take full responsibility....no one else can.
It's to the point now when the Steelers see black and purple, they shit their pants.

Besides having a big mouth and acting like a tough guy, Mike Mitchell is worthless as a safety.

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Game balls: Cockrell another quiet great performance by a guy not getting his due. The D did pretty good all things considered.

Goats: Ben, Haley, Tomlin, Way way way too many 3 and outs trying to run the ball when the defense is stacking 8 over and over... not making any adjustments... again they looked unprepared and floundering.
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:24 pm

Quote :
Ben - He played well 4 minutes of the game. He's lucky he didn't have more picks. Several receivers were open yesterday and he didn't even look their way. Against one of the worst pass defenses, Ben couldn't find a way to move the ball

Haley's offense never does against that team for the most part.  

Do your homework.
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:30 pm

Quote :
Goats:
Tomlin - He should be ashamed of the product we all viewed yesterday.

Your hero runs the offense. Not Tomlin.

And yet you don't mention him when it sucks.

How typical.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:13 pm

@MrFootball wrote:
Quote :
Goats:
Tomlin - He should be ashamed of the product we all viewed yesterday.

Your hero runs the offense.  Not Tomlin.  

And yet you don't mention him when it sucks.  

How typical.  

Keep your post relevant to the thread. We all know you're anti-Haley and you want him fired, but if the thread isn't about them, then keep your negativity in the properly related threads.

this is game balls and goats. If you got 'em list them. If you don't, then move along.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:21 pm

Heroes: James Harrison, Artie Burns, and the long-snapper.

GOATS: Haley's 4th grade playbook, and Boswell's 4th grade kick.

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:13 pm

MVP: The punter. Yeah you know the game was bad when that happens.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:49 am

Gameballs:

The Defense - Getting Heyward back lifted this defense. It's scary to think though, that one player being out can effect a defense this much. Glad to have him back because we needed him, just maddening that the defense played a good game and the offense was nowhere to be found until halfway through the 4th Quarter. Liked that we had a pass rush as well. James Harrison got some more snaps and the pass rush was noticeably better.

Goats:

The Offense - As a whole these guys played awful. No excuses for their poor play. They looked like they had no competitive fire whatsoever out there. Sammie Coates can't hold on to the football, Ben looked like someone else stole his jersey and played in his place, the offensive line couldn't open up a hole for Bell to save their lives... It was an all around shit show, and an embarrassing one at that. It took 3.5 quarters of football for them to finally decide they needed to get across midfield and score points. It was too little and too late.

Special Teams - How Danny Smith has a job still at this point is beyond me. Special Teams has been an achilles heel for this team for far too long. Whether it's Jacoby Jones burning us for kickoff return TDs in years past, blocked FGs, blocked punts, you name it and it will go wrong with the Steelers Special Teams. The blocked punt ended up looming large in the end when we lost by a single TD.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.

Last edited by IowaSteeler927 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:27 am

Game goats are everyone involved on offense, along with Tomlin. Gotta give a goat to Mike Mitchell who can't tackle, and who's giving me a challenging time thinking of a safety we've had worse than him for the last 20 years. Plus, the STs coach acts drunk, and deserves a goat.

My ball goes to Harrison, who has a great excuse to do less, but ended up doing more.

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:16 am

No game balls or goats for me.
This teams true colors shined in Philly.
Will be shocked if we have better than a 6-10 record.
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:01 am

@Steel Peon wrote:
Game goats are everyone involved on offense, along with Tomlin. Gotta give a goat to Mike Mitchell who can't tackle, and who's giving me a challenging time thinking of a safety we've had worse than him for the last 20 years. Plus, the STs coach acts drunk, and deserves a goat.

My ball goes to Harrison, who has a great excuse to do less, but ended up doing more.
Watch his workout videos on Instagram and you'll know why hes doing more.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:15 am

@Steel Peon wrote:

A safety worse than Mike Mitchell? Shamarko Thomas

Game balls: James Harrison, Ryan Shazier
Goats: Ben, Mike Mitchell, Shamarko Thomas, Boswell, Tomlin, Haley, Danny Smith
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:36 am

@Stella Nation wrote:

Aww shit, you might have me there.......if only Sharko had played any defensive snaps to gauge him by.

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:10 am

@Steel Peon wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:

Aww shit, you might have me there.......if only Sharko had played any defensive snaps to gauge him by.

He played safety at the start of last season if my memory serves me well. They are both the same type of players actually: bad coverage, missed tackles, hard hitting, dumb mistakes and penalties
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:49 am

I've been saying since Mitchell arrived that he is late to the football, doesn't appear to read plays well, takes bad angles and is a generally huge downgrade from when Ryan Clark was in B&G. Yet the majority of the fanbase has made excuses for him and wipes away his below average play, with one big hit or one opportunistic INT (like last year vs Arizona).

Mike Mitchell is a below average Safety, who cashed in on 1 season in Carolina, but otherwise a mediocre NFL career for the former 2nd round pick. IMO, he is the S equivalent of DHB. A guy that should be a backup.

I actually think our best Safety play this season has come from Dangerfield. Both shocking and unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:00 am

Mitchell's arm tackling was pathetic against the Ravens. If i tried to tackle like that in high school i wouldn't show my face in public. Weird, i thought his tackling was solid, maybe i'm wrong or maybe he's hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   

Back to top Go down

Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: