HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison played every defensive snap in the team’s Sunday win over the Buffalo Bills and on Monday he was promptly issued yet another random drug test notification by the league.

Harrison posted his latest random drug test notification on his social media accounts.

At this point, Harrison’s seemingly monthly random drug testing notifications have long passed the running joke stage and are now borderlining on harassment. Either that, or the 38-year-old linebacker is extremely unlucky.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/12/james-harrison-randomly-drug-tested-playing-every-snap-bills/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:37 pm

"Random"

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Deebo has to seriously chuckle every time the guy shows up now. It's just silly at this point.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:34 am

guess James got a new kind of drug the NFL is trying to detect I think its the fuck you drug I'm a good player drug.

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:23 am

He's guilty of taking one of the best performance enhancing drugs, called working fucking hard
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:30 am

Makes you wonder if the NFL is just trolling him at this point.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Harassment for sure...Goodell remembers some of James' past comments. Maybe it'll just give James a bigger grudge to solve on the field.
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Success breeds jealousy... Fuck Deebo's haters!!!

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Pencil pushers don't always understand how some folks are like the energizer bunny so they automatically say it has to be drugs.

I hope one day he beats the shit out of Goodell.

I'd give up a Lombardi to see that.
Back to top Go down
marvology
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:15 pm

When he does that dip he basically gets held every time he rushes the QB

OW MY BALLS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.marvbook.com
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:32 pm

@Jazzo wrote:
Success breeds jealousy... Fuck Deebo's haters!!!

lol love this.

James should challenge Goodell to a one on one game and tell him: YOU Twisted Evil are all time QB.
Back to top Go down
solardave

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Goodforshitdell has a serious problem besides being a world class DOUCHEBAGSLIMEBALLASSBAG!

He hates the fact that Debo doesn't give a shit what he thinks. I hope to hear after Harrison does retire he runs into Goodell in a back alley. I'd pay good money to see that "drug test"!
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:56 am

@solardave wrote:
Goodforshitdell has a serious problem besides being a world class DOUCHEBAGSLIMEBALLASSBAG!

He hates the fact that Debo doesn't give a shit what he thinks. I hope to hear after Harrison does retire he runs into Goodell in a back alley. I'd pay good money to see that "drug test"!

You aren't the only one, haha! Is it just me or does Goodell act like he has something to hide? You know how that old saying goes, "A burglar always locks his own door." Roger might be another Sandusky for all we know!

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills   

Back to top Go down

James Harrison Randomly Drug Tested Again After Playing Every Snap Against Bills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: