HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:25 pm

Bengals shot themselves in the head again I say thank you Bengals defense.

Thank you very much Bengal player #27

the Steelers run game on the last offensive drive gut punches to the Bengals defense for clock killing first downs. don't get much better then that.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 pm

@Geordie wrote:
I don't know if thats a good win or not ? Winning when you don't play well is supposed to be a good signbut you wouldn't fancy us on most of today.

Any win vs a division opponent is a good one. I like how the team showed poise in adversity, after being down early they didn't panic. And they didn't fall for the head games / chippiness from the bengals players
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Tale of two halves. I knew the momentum had swung when Hill stomped on the terrible towel. Didn't say it aloud but I was thinking it.
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:32 pm

@ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
Tale of two halves. I knew the momentum had swung when Hill stomped on the terrible towel. Didn't say it aloud but I was thinking it.
Was thinking the same thing, I was actually laughing when he done that knowing it would trigger a spark under the D's asses.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:32 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
God it feels good to beat the Bengals in soul crushing fashion once again. All I want fir Christmas now is a win over the Ratbirds.
Fun to watch them implode on their home turf.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:33 pm

other team players never learn don't mess the terrible towel nothing good comes out of it.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:33 pm

@WVABE wrote:
Was thinking the same thing, I was actually laughing when he done that knowing it would trigger a spark under the D's asses.
I just grinned and thought "Oh now you done it, Jeremy." This was a fun game to watch. The first half certainly was frustrating but that was a terrific second half. Props to the entire team for that effort.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:34 pm

@effyou515 wrote:

other team players never learn don't mess the terrible towel nothing good comes out of it.
Yeah I guess Hill never met TJ the Douche and Lenwhale White.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:39 pm

@effyou515 wrote:

Yeah I guess Hill never met TJ the Douche and Lenwhale White.

Or the AZ cards mascot
Back to top Go down
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:47 pm

It's always good when not only does your team win but it wins your bet aswell,
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:21 pm

We need to put out a collection plate for DD, he deserves a bonus for that hit on the hitman.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Who's the BOZ??!

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:40 am

@effyou515 wrote:

I would a good trap block on Burfict by a TE, OG, or FB Nix I mean light his ass up on the block.

I did get the OG block on Burfict.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:48 am

@effyou515 wrote:
I just want the Steelers to play an excellent x's and o's game on offense and defense and blow the Bengals out with their offensive yardage come in garbage time.

the Steelers playing like a well oiled football machine and chew the Bengals up into Tiger hamburger.

didn't get the well oiled Steelers football machine but I did get a good survival Steelers game which shut out the Bengals in the second half and watch the Bengals defense implode again.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:32 am

I'm concerned about Green. He's a big part of the offense now and the Steelers need him to face the Ravens.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:36 am

@kan_t wrote:
I'm concerned about Green. He's a big part of the offense now and the Steelers need him to face the Ravens.

Yeah losing him really hurts. I hope he can clear the concussion protocol but I doubt it.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:34 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@kan_t wrote:

Yeah losing him really hurts. I hope he can clear the concussion protocol but I doubt it.

But Burfict, who was visibly wobbly cleared it in like 15 minutes.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:54 pm

@Lokki wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@kan_t wrote:

Easy to clear the concusssion protocol when there's nothing in the head to begin with.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:18 pm

@Lokki wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@kan_t wrote:

Like I said earlier if you don't have a brain it's impossible to know if you have a concussion. This phenomenon also excludes you from holding calls , hits on defenseless receivers , and head butts immediately following a roughing the passer call. I just realized Burfict is the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Marvin Lewis proves once again that he's a top tier coach in the NFL...

As long as he's the warden of the Bengal Asylum we have nothing to worry about.

To watch them implode again..... on their home field....Christmas came early for me.  
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:11 pm

@FrancoLambert wrote:
Marvin Lewis proves once again that he's a top tier coach in the NFL...

As long as he's the warden of the Bengal Asylum we have nothing to worry about.

To watch them implode again..... on their home field....Christmas came early for me.  

He replaces Jeff Fisher as the longest tenured coach that doesn't win in the NFL. I hope they extend him for another 5 years. Honestly....when Pacman Jones is one of your team Captains it says you have a culture of douchebaggery in your locker room.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:14 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@kan_t wrote:

Yup, I don't think Grimble clears the protocol for next sunday. I also think Tuitt will miss 1 or 2 games with an MCL sprain. If Tuitt is out that hurts more than Green IMO.
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:21 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:
@Lokki wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@kan_t wrote:

Easy to clear the concusssion protocol when there's nothing in the head to begin with.

Doctor looks into Burfict's empty eyes...short pause..."uh...ok you're good!"
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:24 pm

@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@kan_t wrote:

Yup, I don't think Grimble clears the protocol for next sunday.  I also think Tuitt will miss 1 or 2 games with an MCL sprain.  If Tuitt is out that hurts more than Green IMO.

Me too. The Ravens are running the ball pretty good lately with West.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:30 am

@solardave wrote:
@Lokki wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@kan_t wrote:

Like I said earlier if you don't have a brain it's impossible to know if you have a concussion. This phenomenon also excludes you from holding calls , hits on defenseless receivers , and head butts immediately following a roughing the passer call. I just realized Burfict is the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.

concussion protocol always reminds me of this:}

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: