HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

We Do Not Seek Comfort by Cam Heyward

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

PostSubject: We Do Not Seek Comfort by Cam Heyward   Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:17 pm

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/cam-heyward-message-to-steeler-nation/

Quote :
My mom says I was born to be a Steeler. I was actually born in Pittsburgh, so that was a start.

My dad, Ironhead Heyward, went to college at Pitt, where he met my mom. All her family is from Pittsburgh, and naturally they’re all huge Steeler fans. So even though my dad played for the Saints, Bears, Falcons, Rams and Colts — and even though we eventually moved down to Georgia — my mom’s side of the family had been brainwashing me from an early age. Every time I went to visit my grandparents, there would be 10 new Steelers books on their huge bookshelf. They must have had every single book ever published on the Art Rooney, Chuck Noll and the Steel Curtain.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
schillah

PostSubject: Re: We Do Not Seek Comfort by Cam Heyward   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:05 pm

Loved the part with Aaron Smith

PostSubject: Re: We Do Not Seek Comfort by Cam Heyward   Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Good ass article right there Cam...we are gonna see how yet ANOTHER rookie can step up at DE in Maxey to stop a rusher who embarrassed us last time we played. We need that line to be PUMPING on all cylinders and Bud Dupree and Shazier need to set the tone.

Here we go indeed.

PostSubject: Re: We Do Not Seek Comfort by Cam Heyward   Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:42 am

That was an enjoyable read. I sure wish Heyward was playing Sunday.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
OX1947

PostSubject: Re: We Do Not Seek Comfort by Cam Heyward   Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:21 am

Such a bummer not having him playing. If he was playing, this would have been the healthiest team going into the playoffs since their last Super Bowl win.
Back to top Go down
solardave

PostSubject: Re: We Do Not Seek Comfort by Cam Heyward   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:57 am

Wallace108 wrote:
That was an enjoyable read. I sure wish Heyward was playing Sunday.

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't know about his Mom being a home grown fan. Brain washing. I love that. Now it will be a birth certificate,terrible towel, and the brain washing begins. For the record. I do think we are capable of winning it all this year.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: We Do Not Seek Comfort by Cam Heyward   Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:15 pm

I didn't know about Cam's Pittsburgh background when we drafted him but I do remember his Dad, Craig because he had the Zest Bodywash commercial in the mid 90's. It was a shame his Dad never got to see him play in the NFL. You know Craig would be proud of Cam. It's too bad Cam's not healthy for this playoff run but he'll be back next year and beyond for many more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Do Not Seek Comfort by Cam Heyward   

Back to top Go down

We Do Not Seek Comfort by Cam Heyward
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: