HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread   Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:11 am

@TollingtheBell26 wrote:
Travis Kelce is such a bitch. He was whining post game about the holding call on the 2 point conversion saying it was bullshit that the refs changed the outcome of the game like that and that they felt sorry for Harrison falling down, and that the ref doesnt even deserve to work at footlocker. Give me a break, it was blatant holding. Kelces a douche

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread   Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:08 am

Watching Good Morning Football, they were talking about the play where Ben got hit both high and low towards the end of the game where he was slow to get up. One of the analysts asked if we would see "Laundry" Jones in the Bullpen, and Nate Burleson said "No, Wolverine got back up".

Lmao! I love the Wolverine nickname for Ben.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread   Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:24 am

Regarding Kelce complaining. I personally noticed that the playclock had hit 0 on the play that Sean Davis got called for the illegal hit. Really, it's unfortunate that a game comes down to that but Fisher held James on that play. I actually respect KC a bit outside of Kelce whining and doing that cheap shot on Cockrell but Kelce should stop whining. Anyhow on to NE. I really want this game almost as much as I want the SB itself.
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread   Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:48 am

I think we can rest assure they are going do study film and address the stalled drives in the red zone. I think they come back next week scoring TD's.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread   Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:55 am

@Atlanta Dan wrote:
@TollingtheBell26 wrote:
Travis Kelce is such a bitch. He was whining post game about the holding call on the 2 point conversion saying it was bullshit that the refs changed the outcome of the game like that and that they felt sorry for Harrison falling down, and that the ref doesnt even deserve to work at footlocker. Give me a break, it was blatant holding. Kelces a douche

Now it all does start to make sense.

As an aside, has anybody seen Kelce's reality show? I was listening to Bomani Jones on ESPN radio a few weeks ago about it and BO said that Kelce doesn't have much game when it came to the ladies on it. Just curious if he is socially awkward guy with women or just an idiot.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread   Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:46 am

@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
@Atlanta Dan wrote:
@TollingtheBell26 wrote:

As an aside, has anybody seen Kelce's reality show?  I was listening to Bomani Jones on ESPN radio a few weeks ago about it and BO said that Kelce doesn't have much game when it came to the ladies on it.  Just curious if he is socially awkward guy with women or just an idiot.

Honestly I think he's just an athletically gifted idiot from what I've seen from him.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread   Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:49 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
@Atlanta Dan wrote:
@TollingtheBell26 wrote:

As an aside, has anybody seen Kelce's reality show?  I was listening to Bomani Jones on ESPN radio a few weeks ago about it and BO said that Kelce doesn't have much game when it came to the ladies on it.  Just curious if he is socially awkward guy with women or just an idiot.

Honestly I think he's just an athletically gifted idiot from what I've seen from him.

Who's Kelce?

Ray Fittipaldo says he's some guy from Cleveland ... who, no doubt, will be sitting on his dumb ass watching the Steelers play the Patriots* next weekend (feeding his face with some popcorn).
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread   Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:21 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
@Atlanta Dan wrote:
@TollingtheBell26 wrote:

Pretty much - this from a lengthy ESPN article last week on the "Gronk of the Heartland"

He was virtually unstoppable in the final seven games of the season, catching 43 passes for 659 yards. He had four straight 100-yard games, one shy of an NFL record.

In that same time frame, Kelce has:

Tossed a towel at a referee, who then ejected him.

Mocked Oakland Raiders punter Marquette King for his horse-riding celebration because he figured punters aren't supposed to celebrate.

Watched the end of his reality dating show in which 50 women vied for his affections.

Parted ways with the winner of that reality show.

Questioned the Chiefs' playcalling after a December loss to Tennessee, according to the Kansas City Star.

Danced after numerous big plays....

When the Chiefs played New England in the divisional round of the playoffs last year, it was quite a scene. Here was this 26-year-old tight end, by no means a household name, giving crap to Tom Brady. The quarterback was jacked up in pregame, punching his fist in the air and bobbing his head to the crowd near the spot in which the Chiefs were warming up. Kelce sidled up behind the future Hall of Famer and imitated his movements from a few yards away.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18453036/kansas-city-chiefs-tight-end-travis-kelce-rob-gronkowski-heartland
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread   Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:32 pm

So people (in KC) are crying it wasn't a hold. But I would bet if you switch jerseys and have the same play they would be calling for a hold all day every day and twice on Sunday.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread   Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:43 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:
So people (in KC) are crying it wasn't a hold.  But I would bet if you switch jerseys and have the same play they would be calling for a hold all day every day and twice on Sunday.

Harrison gets held on every play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread   

Back to top Go down

Steelers @ chiefs: Divisional Round Weekend: Game Day Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: