HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:54 pm

how many times does belicheck gotta whip tomlins ass before he changes his game plans. running the same zone D that brady picks apart every damn time .

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:55 pm

The Pats* regard the Steelers the way the Steelers regard the Browns - they know they will win easily
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:55 pm

How we keep playing zone on these guys when they've been tearing up the zone all game long is beyond me. Outplayed, outcoached, and the officials are ridiculously biased in favor of the Patriots*. Recipe for disaster.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
rellimie
Xtreme Newb

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
how many times does belicheck gotta whip tomlins ass before he changes his game plans. running the same zone D that brady picks apart every damn time .

Well let's see. Belicheck kick Dick's ass for how many years and we replace Dick with Butt, who was Dick's understudy. hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Our pass coverage....sucks

Gay needs to go
Back to top Go down
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:57 pm

We now know which team showed up. The one that isn't worth a shit. It's not like they have great receivers but yet we're in zone when we should be punching these guys before we let them off of the line. I would love to have one clean shot at Phil Simms. What an idiot. At least Fox has Pererra and ask him for a second opinion. Of course when you ignore it I guess it never even happened.

No excuses we suck tonight and don't deserve to go to the SB this year. It'll take a miracle to pull this one off.
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:57 pm

I'm turning the game off. Fuck them if they don't want to play. Tomlin has screwed the fucking pooch again.

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers.
Back to top Go down
zcoop

@rellimie wrote:

Well let's see.  Belicheck kick Dick's ass for how many years and we replace Dick with Butt, who was Dick's understudy.  hmmmm.

Good point, maybe we should've hired Crennell, at least he knows how to attack NE.
Back to top Go down
BKAnthem

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Exactly...And it's not like that don't know this...
Back to top Go down
rellimie
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:58 pm

@Steeler-in-west wrote:

Gay needs to go

Reaching when we start blaming the 3rd CB for the loss. It's like when people blame the Pirates losing season on the 5th starter.

Bottom line is we are losing to a better team. No shame in this. It was still a good season.

This game ended when we lost Bell.
Back to top Go down
jak341

This is absolutely embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
solardave

@Steeler-in-west wrote:

Gay needs to go

They all suck. Burns,Davis,Cockrell and Gay.
Back to top Go down
TollingtheBell26

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Fuck this disgrace of a team, fire the whole coaching staff. No excuse for this bullshit
Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Nobody should be shocked by this ass whooping.

The Pats* own us.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

Out coached, out schemed, out performed. Butler came out with a zone that Tom Brady will eat alive day in and day out. Patriots* came to crush the Steelers and the Steelers had zero answers for it. Sad really this team could have beat Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Even we fans, who knew what we needed to do coming into this game knew that we couldn't play zone against these guys, knew that we needed to get pressure on Brady, knew that we needed to bump the receivers to disrupt their timing... Yet somehow coaches who get paid millions couldn't figure that out and make adjustments.

Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:01 pm

This team will piss away Ben's best years by horrible preparation and coaching. This franchise has absolutely NO ANSWER for the Patriots*. The team has no chance at winning a championship against them. And I'm about to sign off. No chance to win the game with one quarter and 9 points. Good job guys, good job

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Just a frustrating game. Man I hate Tom Brady and the Pats*. May he, Belichick, and that entire organization wake up tomorrow with the worst case of diarrhea ever.
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:04 pm

@rellimie wrote:
@Steeler-in-west wrote:

Gay needs to go

Reaching when we start blaming the 3rd CB for the loss.  It's like when people blame the Pirates losing season on the 5th starter.

Bottom line is we are losing to a better team.  No shame in this.  It was still a good season.  

This game ended when we lost Bell.

No, they're receivers are catching balls with 5+ yards of space, our DB's suck this game. It's not like they're receivers are fast
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:04 pm

The Houston Texans, who only got into the playoffs because of their laughable division put up a better fight defensively than we have. Let that settle in.

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

Hate Brady and Bilicheck all you want they whoop our ass every fucking time...
Back to top Go down
rellimie
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:05 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Even we fans, who knew what we needed to do coming into this game knew that we couldn't play zone against these guys, knew that we needed to get pressure on Brady, knew that we needed to bump the receivers to disrupt their timing... Yet somehow coaches who get paid millions couldn't figure that out and make adjustments.

Knowing what you need to do and having the players to do it are two completely different things.
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Well, technically the Texans did have the #1 D in the league.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:06 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Hate Brady and Bilicheck all you want they whoop our ass every fucking time...
Heh I wouldn't hate them if we beat them more often. It just stinks. They really do have our number. I admit a large part of why I do hate them is jealously but man I ahte them too.
Back to top Go down
rellimie
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:06 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
The Houston Texans, who only got into the playoffs because of their laughable division put up a better fight defensively than we have. Let that settle in.

They have a better defense than us. Not even a question nor was it unknown to anyone who follows the NFL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   

Back to top Go down

Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: