HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:50 am

Fire Arians wrote:
green = free agent bust

A little too soon for that conclusion IMO.
Back to top Go down
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:53 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Drizztbob wrote:
BTW, let's take a look at who the Tom Brady led Patriots*** have beat this year:
Charlie Whitehurst, Andy Dalton, Landry Jones, Tyrod Taylor, Kapernick, Fitzpatrick, Goff, Flacco, Siemian, and Matt Moore...

Any of those names striking fear into the hearts of the NFL??  I didn't think so.  

This is a different team, a different time of year, and a future Hall of Fame quarterback who knows it's time to play the best football of his career.

Keep the faith, I think we are going to have a surprise in store for the Foxboro faithful...

No Gronk, Hogan limping, Amendola banged up. I like our chances. The Flu bug has me worried though. Hope our guys are over that by Sunday.

If it is in fact just a 24hr bug they should all be good to go by tonight.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:40 am

solardave wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:
green = free agent bust

Agreed, but if the concussion history becomes a concern I might expect they draft a TE and try to come to some kind of injury settlement with Green if they can. So far his history hasn't been encouraging.
Back to top Go down
steelcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:47 am

well apparently the classy Pats* are at it again....Steelers hotel had to be evacuated at 3am because of a fire alarm...stay classy New England you fuckin jags

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:48 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
solardave wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:
green = free agent bust

Agreed, but if the concussion history becomes a concern I might expect they draft a TE and try to come to some kind of injury settlement with Green if they can.  So far his history hasn't been encouraging.

Yeah in all honesty I'd rather see him retire before it is too late. I love what he could mean to us but I don't wish concussion related illness on anyone. One mock draft I looked at had us picking a TE in the first round. I don't see that happening unless this guy is the absolute BPA and the next Tony Gonzales.
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:58 am

Green's missed too much time and some big games to suddenly throw him back into the mix and expect a good game from him.

JJ has played well, has displayed good hands, and Ben seems very comfortable throwing to him down the middle.

Would hate to see a fumble by Green due to being rusty.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:37 am

I think the Steelers have this game (flu and fire alarms aside). I just really like the match-ups for the Steelers in this one. The Steelers are a very different team since the first meeting and the Patriots** aren't much better since then. Here are some things to consider for this game:

• ESPN has been flashing a stat around the Steelers run game: 10-1 when they rush for over 100 yards; 0-3 when rushing for less than 60. Since the first meeting, the Steelers O-line has really become a huge asset for this team. They are running the ball far better since mid season. Additionally, I don't really care for the Patriots** front 7, with the exception of Hightower. Their D-line isn't really that loaded with talent for both run and pass defense. Sure they are ranked 7th in average rushing yards per game, but they usually are winning and their opponents are throwing. Additionally, this defense hasn't faced an offense with a strong QB with the exception of Seattle (one of their losses) and therefore, they took away those teams' run games, daring them to beat them with average or below average QBs. They can load 10 in the box and Bell is going to run. Oh, there's no Vince Wolfolk type guy, so the Steelers O-line can single block their D-linemen.

• In pass defense, AB is close to blowing them up. In the past 2 games he has 15 receptions for 230 yards and a TD. That's with Butler covering him. The Patriots** usually have their #2 corner cover their opposing team's #1 WR with a bracket from a safety. Then they use their #1 (Butler) on the opposing team's #2 to shut them down. But the past two meeting, Butler has been on Brown with safety help and Brown has gotten some bigger chunks. And since the Patriots** D-line hasn't been that successful in pass rush (they are near the bottom in sacks), Ben will have time to throw the ball. The Patriots** also don't have a 3rd CB worth a damn on their roster. Given Ben has an awesome O-line that has protected him very well, Ben should see some plays to hold the ball and let the defense break down ... Ben being old school Ben.

• The Steelers defense is much improved since the last meeting. Harrison wasn't a starter, Dupree didn't play, Davis wasn't a starter, Burns was very raw and Hargrave was trying to figure things out. Against the run, the Steelers were very vanilla in the first meeting. They lined up and rushed their gaps, with very little disguise. That has changed greatly for the Steelers. They now disguise their D-line responsibilities and incorporate stunts and twists. I don't see NE having a 100 yard rusher today.

• In pass situations, this is where the biggest mismatch falls. The NE line isn't that great. The middle of their O-line is below average. Those guys are weak against bull rushes, stunts, twists, swim moves, etc. Not only that, but they just don't seem to anticipate what a defense is going to do to them. And on the outside, the matchups aren't much better for the Patriots**. Solder is a good player, but against Harrison, his play falls right into Debo's strengths. Solder doesn't get a good punch and tends to bend at the waist. Debo should be able to get leverage and round the corner. On the other side, Marcus Cannon just doesn't do well against speed rushers getting the edge. He tends to sit on the bull rush. With Dupree's speed, I think this could be an area to keep an eye on.

• The Steelers secondary is greatly improved from the first game. In fact, I'm thinking I would love to see them come out in their zone play, but switch to press man. That works for Burns and Gay, but Cockrell might be a liability there. But if they are able to pull off a press man, Brady may just hold that ball long enough for a pass rush to get there, which it will if he holds the ball.

• This is a game that Shazier could be a hero. He could absolutely shut down their run game by penetrating into the backfield, as well as frustrating Brady when he's covering Lewis or Bennett. And don't count out Timmons who has looked so strong coming into the playoffs. I see him flying through the middle of that O-line and hitting Brady like he did against Flacco and the Ravens.

• This game is all about a team with great talent (Steelers) against a scheme (Patriots**). I just think there's too much talent for Pittsburgh for the Pats** to win this game. The media loves to pump up the Patriots** and against Pittsburgh, there's good reason to look at that trend of dominance. However, the Steelers finally have the players they intentionally drafted to win this game. Their power and speed on both sides of the ball is the first time the Patriots** are going to see something like this hit them.

At the end of the day, the Patriots** are not the invincible machine everyone thinks. In 11 AFC championships, they are 6-5.

The Steelers correct their red zone issues and put the ball in the endzone. Unlike most predictions, I see the Steelers not only taking the monkey off their backs, but doing so in a dominant fashion. Brady will be called "old" after this game.

Ben throws 3 TDs, Bell runs in 2 more, Boz kicks a fieldgoal, and Brown flips the field on at least one punt return.

Steelers 38, Patriots** 17
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:43 am

kirklandrules wrote:
I think the Steelers have this game (flu and fire alarms aside). I just really like the match-ups for the Steelers in this one. The Steelers are a very different team since the first meeting and the Patriots*** aren't much better since then. Here are some things to consider for this game:

• ESPN has been flashing a stat around the Steelers run game: 10-1 when they rush for over 100 yards; 0-3 when rushing for less than 60. Since the first meeting, the Steelers O-line has really become a huge asset for this team. They are running the ball far better since mid season. Additionally, I don't really care for the Patriots*** front 7, with the exception of Hightower. Their D-line isn't really that loaded with talent for both run and pass defense. Sure they are ranked 7th in average rushing yards per game, but they usually are winning and their opponents are throwing. Additionally, this defense hasn't faced an offense with a strong QB with the exception of Seattle (one of their losses) and therefore, they took away those teams' run games, daring them to beat them with average or below average QBs. They can load 10 in the box and Bell is going to run. Oh, there's no Vince Wolfolk type guy, so the Steelers O-line can single block their D-linemen.

• In pass defense, AB is close to blowing them up. In the past 2 games he has 15 receptions for 230 yards and a TD. That's with Butler covering him. The Patriots*** usually have their #2 corner cover their opposing team's #1 WR with a bracket from a safety. Then they use their #1 (Butler) on the opposing team's #2 to shut them down. But the past two meeting, Butler has been on Brown with safety help and Brown has gotten some bigger chunks. And since the Patriots*** D-line hasn't been that successful in pass rush (they are near the bottom in sacks), Ben will have time to throw the ball. The Patriots*** also don't have a 3rd CB worth a damn on their roster. Given Ben has an awesome O-line that has protected him very well, Ben should see some plays to hold the ball and let the defense break down ... Ben being old school Ben.

• The Steelers defense is much improved since the last meeting. Harrison wasn't a starter, Dupree didn't play, Davis wasn't a starter, Burns was very raw and Hargrave was trying to figure things out. Against the run, the Steelers were very vanilla in the first meeting. They lined up and rushed their gaps, with very little disguise. That has changed greatly for the Steelers. They now disguise their D-line responsibilities and incorporate stunts and twists. I don't see NE having a 100 yard rusher today.

• In pass situations, this is where the biggest mismatch falls. The NE line isn't that great. The middle of their O-line is below average. Those guys are weak against bull rushes, stunts, twists, swim moves, etc. Not only that, but they just don't seem to anticipate what a defense is going to do to them. And on the outside, the matchups aren't much better for the Patriots***. Solder is a good player, but against Harrison, his play falls right into Debo's strengths. Solder doesn't get a good punch and tends to bend at the waist. Debo should be able to get leverage and round the corner. On the other side, Marcus Cannon just doesn't do well against speed rushers getting the edge. He tends to sit on the bull rush. With Dupree's speed, I think this could be an area to keep an eye on.

• The Steelers secondary is greatly improved from the first game. In fact, I'm thinking I would love to see them come out in their zone play, but switch to press man. That works for Burns and Gay, but Cockrell might be a liability there. But if they are able to pull off a press man, Brady may just hold that ball long enough for a pass rush to get there, which it will if he holds the ball.

• This is a game that Shazier could be a hero. He could absolutely shut down their run game by penetrating into the backfield, as well as frustrating Brady when he's covering Lewis or Bennett. And don't count out Timmons who has looked so strong coming into the playoffs. I see him flying through the middle of that O-line and hitting Brady like he did against Flacco and the Ravens.

• This game is all about a team with great talent (Steelers) against a scheme (Patriots***). I just think there's too much talent for Pittsburgh for the Pats*** to win this game. The media loves to pump up the Patriots*** and against Pittsburgh, there's good reason to look at that trend of dominance. However, the Steelers finally have the players they intentionally drafted to win this game. Their power and speed on both sides of the ball is the first time the Patriots*** are going to see something like this hit them.

At the end of the day, the Patriots*** are not the invincible machine everyone thinks. In 11 AFC championships, they are 6-5.

The Steelers correct their red zone issues and put the ball in the endzone. Unlike most predictions, I see the Steelers not only taking the monkey off their backs, but doing so in a dominant fashion. Brady will be called "old" after this game.

Ben throws 3 TDs, Bell runs in 2 more, Boz kicks a fieldgoal, and Brown flips the field on at least one punt return.

Steelers 38, Patriots*** 17

Man I'd be ecstatic if that happened. Honestly, i don't underestimate them at all but I do like our chances.
Back to top Go down
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:08 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
I think the Steelers have this game (flu and fire alarms aside). I just really like the match-ups for the Steelers in this one. The Steelers are a very different team since the first meeting and the Patriots*** aren't much better since then. Here are some things to consider for this game:

• ESPN has been flashing a stat around the Steelers run game: 10-1 when they rush for over 100 yards; 0-3 when rushing for less than 60. Since the first meeting, the Steelers O-line has really become a huge asset for this team. They are running the ball far better since mid season. Additionally, I don't really care for the Patriots*** front 7, with the exception of Hightower. Their D-line isn't really that loaded with talent for both run and pass defense. Sure they are ranked 7th in average rushing yards per game, but they usually are winning and their opponents are throwing. Additionally, this defense hasn't faced an offense with a strong QB with the exception of Seattle (one of their losses) and therefore, they took away those teams' run games, daring them to beat them with average or below average QBs. They can load 10 in the box and Bell is going to run. Oh, there's no Vince Wolfolk type guy, so the Steelers O-line can single block their D-linemen.

• In pass defense, AB is close to blowing them up. In the past 2 games he has 15 receptions for 230 yards and a TD. That's with Butler covering him. The Patriots*** usually have their #2 corner cover their opposing team's #1 WR with a bracket from a safety. Then they use their #1 (Butler) on the opposing team's #2 to shut them down. But the past two meeting, Butler has been on Brown with safety help and Brown has gotten some bigger chunks. And since the Patriots*** D-line hasn't been that successful in pass rush (they are near the bottom in sacks), Ben will have time to throw the ball. The Patriots*** also don't have a 3rd CB worth a damn on their roster. Given Ben has an awesome O-line that has protected him very well, Ben should see some plays to hold the ball and let the defense break down ... Ben being old school Ben.

• In pass situations, this is where the biggest mismatch falls. The NE line isn't that great. The middle of their O-line is below average. Those guys are weak against bull rushes, stunts, twists, swim moves, etc. Not only that, but they just don't seem to anticipate what a defense is going to do to them. And on the outside, the matchups aren't much better for the Patriots***. Solder is a good player, but against Harrison, his play falls right into Debo's strengths. Solder doesn't get a good punch and tends to bend at the waist. Debo should be able to get leverage and round the corner. On the other side, Marcus Cannon just doesn't do well against speed rushers getting the edge. He tends to sit on the bull rush. With Dupree's speed, I think this could be an area to keep an eye on.

• This game is all about a team with great talent (Steelers) against a scheme (Patriots***). I just think there's too much talent for Pittsburgh for the Pats*** to win this game. The media loves to pump up the Patriots*** and against Pittsburgh, there's good reason to look at that trend of dominance. However, the Steelers finally have the players they intentionally drafted to win this game. Their power and speed on both sides of the ball is the first time the Patriots*** are going to see something like this hit them.

At the end of the day, the Patriots*** are not the invincible machine everyone thinks. In 11 AFC championships, they are 6-5.

I hope you're right and I believe you are. I also think we are ready for this type of game personnel wise.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:33 pm

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:51 pm

kirklandrules wrote:

Regarding your comment on their defensive coverage, this is my concern. Belichick is one of the best at devising a game plan to cover their weaknesses, especially when they have the time to plan. I wouldn't be surprised to see a change in coverage styles throughout the game, putting pressure on Ben to recognize when to throw it Brown and when to use check downs.

In this regard, the responsibility lands on Ben to not worry about getting the deep ball but instead being smart and using the rest of the receivers group to move the ball downfield and eventually in to the endzone. If Ben can do this consistently throughout the game, I believe it will open the Patriots***** defense and allow Bell to have a bigger game.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:58 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
I think the Steelers have this game (flu and fire alarms aside). I just really like the match-ups for the Steelers in this one. The Steelers are a very different team since the first meeting and the Patriots***** aren't much better since then. Here are some things to consider for this game:

This fanboy article, which reads like something you would expect to be written by a high school kid rooting for his team to win the state championship but in fact was written by the Pats*** beat reporter for the Boston Herald, disagrees

Steelers defense not built to withstand onslaught from Tom Brady’s offense

Because Shazier and Timmons aren’t exactly fleet of foot with lateral movement, they tend to act overaggressively in coverage to compensate....

So long as he remains upright and the Patriots*** aren’t charitable with the ball, Brady will toy with the Steelers, who have little shot of slowing down the four-time champ.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/Patriots*/2017/01/steelers_defense_not_built_to_withstand_onslaught_from_tom_brady_s_offense?utm_campaign=bostonherald_trending_stories&utm_source=bostonherald&utm_medium=trending_stories

The bit about Shazier being slow is particularly insightful

New England sports media and fans are as provincial as they come

Last edited by Atlanta Dan on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TollingtheBell26

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:06 pm

So some douche got into the Steelers hotel and pulled the fire alarm at like 3am. Coincidence? I think not. Pats* starting their shit already
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 pm

TollingtheBell26 wrote:
So some douche got into the Steelers hotel and pulled the fire alarm at like 3am. Coincidence? I think not. Pats** starting their shit already

As Tomlin puts it, "pouring gasoline on a fire."      

It's going to backfire on them.  
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
I think the Steelers have this game (flu and fire alarms aside). I just really like the match-ups for the Steelers in this one. The Steelers are a very different team since the first meeting and the Patriots**** aren't much better since then. Here are some things to consider for this game:

This fanboy article, which reads like something you would expect to be written by a high school kid rooting for his team to win the state championship but in fact was written by the Pats** beat reporter for the Boston Herald, disagrees

Steelers defense not built to withstand onslaught from Tom Brady’s offense

Because Shazier and Timmons aren’t exactly fleet of foot with lateral movement, they tend to act overaggressively in coverage to compensate....

So long as he remains upright and the Patriots** aren’t charitable with the ball, Brady will toy with the Steelers, who have little shot of slowing down the four-time champ.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/Patriots**/2017/01/steelers_defense_not_built_to_withstand_onslaught_from_tom_brady_s_offense?utm_campaign=bostonherald_trending_stories&utm_source=bostonherald&utm_medium=trending_stories

The bit about Shazier being slow is particularly insightful

New England sports media and fans are as provincial as they come

Just so everyone knows, if you click on the link above, you have to remove the * which is automatically placed when you type Patriots*****

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:51 pm

I feel the butterfly convention gathering in my stomach. This game means so much to me on so many levels. I started to get super fired up when talking to my dad about the game and he was drop curse words (I hardly ever hear him swear).

BR7 just has to be careful with the ball and not try to John Wayne his way around the field. He has so many weapons at his disposal.

On defense, it's all about getting pressure on Brady and not letting the run game help him.

Holy sheet am I nervous/excited.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Bradshaw picks "my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers" (I detected a note of sarcasm but I cannot stand him) at the end of Fox pregame for Falcons-Packers
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:57 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
I feel the butterfly convention gathering in my stomach.  This game means so much to me on so many levels.  I started to get super fired up when talking to my dad about the game and he was drop curse words (I hardly ever hear him swear).

BR7 just has to be careful with the ball and not try to John Wayne his way around the field.  He has so many weapons at his disposal.  

On defense, it's all about getting pressure on Brady and not letting the run game help him.

Holy sheet am I nervous/excited.

lol I could have written this the nerves are really going. I want this one so bad
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Bradshaw picks "my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers" (I detected a note of sarcasm but I cannot stand him) at the end of Fox pregame for Falcons-Packers

Come on man.... you can dislike him for some of his comments but the guy helped win SupeBowls for the organization 4 of them to be exact. I have watched the man tear up when talking about his team mates, coaches and the city of Pittsburgh. He is and always will be a Steeler at heart to attempt to detract from that is just plain silly.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:

I was a little surprised there were some in national media picking them. The Post
Gazette writers all pick them in the car video, that's not saying a lot, I guess. I was unsure of Bouchette's pick unitl I saw the video, paraphrasing he said: if Ben has a great game they win, they can still win if he only has a good game
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:18 pm

James Farrios wrote:
Let's go Steelers!! Today is the M.....F.....ing  day. Open that can of....
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:34 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:

Come on man.... you can dislike him for some of his comments but the guy helped win SupeBowls for the organization 4 of them to be exact. I have watched the man tear up when talking about his team mates, coaches and the city of Pittsburgh. He is and always will be a Steeler at heart to attempt to detract from that is just plain silly.

He has spent three decades distancing himself from the Steelers

As far as the Steelers being beloved by Bradshaw, this was his statement on that last month when he tried to clean up his comments on calling the head coach of his beloved team a cheerleader

They’re off-limits other than my little problem. And I made it clear the Saints are my team, there's my love interest, and everybody else is fair game if they screw up. … I pull more for people [than teams]. If Pittsburgh loses, I still sleep good.”

http://www.post-gazette.com/ae/tv-radio/2017/01/12/Bradshaw-walks-back-his-Tomlin-cheerleader-comment/stories/201701120157

Helps put his comments today about "beloved" in context
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Scottish checking in here from Madrid. How difficult is it to find a bar showing the Steelers game
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:56 pm

Scottish Steeler wrote:
Scottish checking in here from Madrid. How difficult is it to find a bar showing the Steelers game

Man good luck. I think they'd rather play any soccer game than futbol Americano. I loved Spain while I was over there but it's a soccer country all the way. Maybe you'll find a Steelers bar somewhere. Pittsburghers do end up everywhere. Dan Rooney and I were in your neighbor, Ireland at the same time in 2009. No, I never met him but I have a lot of pride with my family being both of Irish heritage and coming from the same part of Pittsburgh and Ireland as the Rooneys. Good ol' County Down.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Must whine, can no lose

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread   

Back to top Go down

Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: