HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Poll - Americans Come Together On Wanting The Patriots* To Lose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Poll - Americans Come Together On Wanting The Patriots* To Lose   Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:11 pm

In these divisive times thank goodness there is something that can bring us together

Americans Come Together On Hating The Patriots*

Americans are divided about a lot of things these days, but there's one thing our new national poll finds they can come together on: wanting the Patriots* to lose the Super Bowl. We find that among football fans nationwide, 53% are rooting for the Falcons to win on Sunday, compared to only 27% who are pulling for the Patriots*. Republicans (58/23), Democrats (54/27), and independents (47/31) all give their support to the Falcons in pretty similar numbers.

Another crucial poll finding

There's an increased sense that Joe Flacco is not a elite Quarterback. 41% of fans this year say he is not elite, to 22% who think he is. That's up from 35% last year who said Flacco was not a elite Quarterback.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2017/01/americans-come-together-on-hating-the-Patriots*.html
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Americans Come Together On Wanting The Patriots* To Lose   Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:42 pm

GO FALCONS!

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Americans Come Together On Wanting The Patriots* To Lose   Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:23 am

Was really hoping it would happen. I mean I saw a stat early in the game. Atlanta teams have one championship versus Boston having 46. I don't blame any NE native for rooting for the Pats* but it's things like those that even without my hatred for Brady and the Pats* that would make it easy to root for the Falcons. It just seems like NE doesn't have anything bad happen to them. Get caught cheating. Win the SB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Americans Come Together On Wanting The Patriots* To Lose   

Back to top Go down

Poll - Americans Come Together On Wanting The Patriots* To Lose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: