HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Steelers Fan Representing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kirklandrules

PostSubject: Steelers Fan Representing   Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:08 am

Although there's no mention of the Steelers in this article, the guy is wearing a Franco jersey. Nice to see a Black and Gold fan stepping up:

Quote :
Former Marine finds discarded ashes, brings remains to deceased’s daughter
It was an emotional Valentine’s Day reunion for a Chicago-area mother who had been estranged from her father for 25 years.

"I'm happy he is home,” said Tracy Colantonio, 31. “I haven't been with my dad since I was 6.''

But the reunion was bittersweet because all she has left of her father are his remains. A Good Samaritan delivered his ashes to her home after he found them discarded in an alleyway in a Chicago suburb.

The unusual discovery was made last month by Charles Gustin, who was visiting a friend and noticed the box dumped next to a pile of garbage in Rockford, a city about 65 miles northwest of Chicago.

Gustin walked over and found a small box containing the cremated remains of Anthony L. Colantonio inside a plastic bag, along with a death certificate.

"I couldn't believe what I saw,'' said Gustin, 52, a Chrysler parts supplier. “Who would do this?"
Read the rest of the article here.
Back to top Go down

Steelers Fan Representing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: