HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Steelers Fan Representing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kirklandrules

PostSubject: Steelers Fan Representing   Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:08 am

Although there's no mention of the Steelers in this article, the guy is wearing a Franco jersey. Nice to see a Black and Gold fan stepping up:

Quote :
Former Marine finds discarded ashes, brings remains to deceased’s daughter
It was an emotional Valentine’s Day reunion for a Chicago-area mother who had been estranged from her father for 25 years.

"I'm happy he is home,” said Tracy Colantonio, 31. “I haven't been with my dad since I was 6.''

But the reunion was bittersweet because all she has left of her father are his remains. A Good Samaritan delivered his ashes to her home after he found them discarded in an alleyway in a Chicago suburb.

The unusual discovery was made last month by Charles Gustin, who was visiting a friend and noticed the box dumped next to a pile of garbage in Rockford, a city about 65 miles northwest of Chicago.

Gustin walked over and found a small box containing the cremated remains of Anthony L. Colantonio inside a plastic bag, along with a death certificate.

"I couldn't believe what I saw,'' said Gustin, 52, a Chrysler parts supplier. “Who would do this?"
Read the rest of the article here.
Back to top Go down

Steelers Fan Representing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: