HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

With the 30th pick the Steelers pick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
effyou515

PostSubject: With the 30th pick the Steelers pick   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:24 am

Bobby Boucher ... LB ... South Central Louisiana University.

just having a little fun.

PostSubject: Re: With the 30th pick the Steelers pick   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:03 pm

We need that kind of guy that can rush the passer! I think he will be gone by the time the Steelers pick, so hoping for Charles Harris or maybe Tak McKinley. Even if we end up with Peppers or Njoku, I just want them to add a good football player in an area that can use some more talent.

Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: With the 30th pick the Steelers pick   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Nice speech for Dan Rooney prior to the pick.
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: With the 30th pick the Steelers pick   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:46 pm

T.J. Watt....
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: With the 30th pick the Steelers pick   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:53 pm

@jak341 wrote:
Nice speech for Dan Rooney prior to the pick.
Very.. He's going to be missed.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: With the 30th pick the Steelers pick   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:01 am

Thought Foster was BPA, but still fine with some OLB depth. Good football player and high motor.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: With the 30th pick the Steelers pick   Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:38 am

@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Thought Foster was BPA, but still fine with some OLB depth.  Good football player and high motor.

I also had it down between Foster and Watt. Foster was indeed BPA and at a position we could use, but comes with a lot of off the field issues and a possible shoulder injury. I can forgive him the diluted sample at the combine, but the way he was sent home after an altercation with nurse raised questions. He has the talent to be a future all-pro, but I'm afraid he is a bit like Vontaze Burfict. Great talent but a high risk of being selfdestructive and destructive for the team so I'm happy they chose the safe option with Watt.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: With the 30th pick the Steelers pick   Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:17 pm

@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
We need that kind of guy that can rush the passer!  I think he will be gone by the time the Steelers pick, so hoping for Charles Harris or maybe Tak McKinley.  Even if we end up with Peppers or Njoku, I just want them to add a good football player in an area that can use some more talent.

Watt is no Bobby Boucher but I think Watt will turn out to be a good ballplayer.

PostSubject: Re: With the 30th pick the Steelers pick   

Back to top Go down

With the 30th pick the Steelers pick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: The Front Office-
Jump to: