HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Artie Burns arrested, charged with driving with suspended license

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: Artie Burns arrested, charged with driving with suspended license   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:15 am

Cornerback Artie Burns, the Steelers' first-round draft pick in 2016, was arrested Thursday night in Miami Beach, Fla., and charged with driving with a suspended license, the Miami Herald reported.

Burns, 22, was charged with failing to pay $1,012.20 in traffic citations, according to Miami sports radio station WINZ. The station reported that Burns was pulled over for an expired license plate tag.

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/12462560-74/steelers-artie-burns-arrested-charged-with-driving-with-suspended-license
-------------------------------

Is it expecting too much to get through ONE offseason without someone getting arrested?

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns arrested, charged with driving with suspended license   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:17 am

Stupid thing to be arrested for since it could have been avoided, but if you are going to get arrested, this one is way better than most!

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns arrested, charged with driving with suspended license   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:52 pm

What happened to the good ole days of bar fights and rape.
These damn kids are wusses.
Back to top Go down
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns arrested, charged with driving with suspended license   Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:19 am

Seriously could have been avoided. It's not like he doesn't have the cash.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns arrested, charged with driving with suspended license   Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:26 am

I guess looking at the brighter side of things at least it's not for a substance abuse violation or something more serious. Should be a learning experience for Mr. Burns.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns arrested, charged with driving with suspended license   

Back to top Go down

Artie Burns arrested, charged with driving with suspended license
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: