HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

The 5 Toughest Guys I've Ever Faced: By Ryan Shazier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: The 5 Toughest Guys I've Ever Faced: By Ryan Shazier   Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:09 pm

By Ryan Shazier

We got a problem that we need to address off the top. I’m a big fan of the Five Toughest series, and I’ve wanted to do one of these for a while now, but there’s a small issue with me doing it.

I play for the Steelers. I have two Top 5 guys on my own squad. It’s not even up for debate. Antonio Brown: best receiver I’ve ever faced. Le’Veon Bell: best running back I’ve ever faced. That’s not me gassing them up. That’s just facts.

Now, I already know everybody on the Internet is going to come after me for doing them. So we’ll make a deal here. You gotta let me include my guys. But I’ll give you two trade-offs.

I promise you I’m going to give you some real nitty-gritty football insight.

I’m also going to include a Cowboy and a Raven. A Raven, man. That’s how serious I am.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s roll.

Read more: https://www.theplayerstribune.com/ryan-shazier-the-5-toughest-guys-ive-ever-faced/amp/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Toughest Guys I've Ever Faced: By Ryan Shazier   Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:33 pm

holy shit ...that's actually a very well written article. i never expected shazier would have writing skills.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Toughest Guys I've Ever Faced: By Ryan Shazier   Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:25 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
holy shit ...that's actually a very well written article. i never expected shazier would have writing skills.

He might just be pretty intelligent but I would imagine he had some help with editing.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Toughest Guys I've Ever Faced: By Ryan Shazier   Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Well, he did go to college for 4 years
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Toughest Guys I've Ever Faced: By Ryan Shazier   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:53 am

@Fire Arians wrote:

LoL

Having just watched Season 2 of Last Chance U, and having been a college student and former R.A. myself... I can tell you probably 80% of the athletes are dumber than a box of rocks and get passed through college because of their athletic talent alone.

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Toughest Guys I've Ever Faced: By Ryan Shazier   Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:00 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Fire Arians wrote:

LoL

Having just watched Season 2 of Last Chance U, and having been a college student and former R.A. myself... I can tell you probably 80% of the athletes are dumber than a box of rocks and get passed through college because of their athletic talent alone.

Not saying that isn't true, but Shazier doesn't come across as one of those types.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Toughest Guys I've Ever Faced: By Ryan Shazier   Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:02 am

@Fire Arians wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Fire Arians wrote:

LoL

Not saying that isn't true, but Shazier doesn't come across as one of those types.

Nah, Shazzy actually seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders. Steelers don't really seem to draft the guys that are high on talent, but deficient in the brains department thankfully.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Toughest Guys I've Ever Faced: By Ryan Shazier   Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:35 pm

@Fire Arians wrote:

have you never heard of Dexter Manley ? half of these guys in the NFL can't even speak proper english. emmitt smith is a classic example.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Toughest Guys I've Ever Faced: By Ryan Shazier   Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:19 pm

it starts in Jr. High through College, me good at football me have tutor take tests.

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Toughest Guys I've Ever Faced: By Ryan Shazier   

Back to top Go down

The 5 Toughest Guys I've Ever Faced: By Ryan Shazier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: