HomeDestiny 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Destiny 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Destiny 2 Empty
PostSubject: Destiny 2   Destiny 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 8:03 am

Anyone picking this up? I think I'm going to pick up the Xbox One version of the game on September 6th, then I might just pick up the PC version of the game when that comes out later (September 24th I think?).

Pretty excited. Feels like it's been a long drought since I got to buy a new AAA game. I always love the fall and winter when all of the badass new games come out. Favorite time of the year! Games and football!

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

Destiny 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2   Destiny 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 8:12 am

I will probably pick it up for PC. Not sure if I will get it for launch day though. I may wait for some reviews first.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Destiny 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2   Destiny 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 5:44 am

Still on the fence about picking up the PC version. I already have a ton of time invested in the Xbox version. Definitely enjoying the game so far. It's a lot of fun but I can't shake the nagging feeling of deja vu every time I play. It's both a good thing, and a bad thing. While they've made some good fundamental changes to the core gameplay and loot system that were needed it kind of feels like a really big expansion pack to Destiny 1. I feel like the single player campaign could've been longer, and they could've done more with the story. It was kind of vague, goodguys vs badguys kind of stuff with some new characters introduced that you really don't find yourself that interested in, or care that much about because they never flush them out.

That being said the gameplay is tight, and responsive, and there isn't nearly the glitches and crashes that I experienced with the first game when it was first released.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

Destiny 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2   Destiny 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: The Game Room-
Jump to: