HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Steelers trade for safety J.J. Wilcox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Steelers trade for safety J.J. Wilcox   Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down
BKAnthem

PostSubject: Re: Steelers trade for safety J.J. Wilcox   Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:24 pm

getting torched by Brady really has been a sensitive spot this year, good i was getting tired of them ignoring the secondary with poor drafting, and bottom rung free agents
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers trade for safety J.J. Wilcox   Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:51 pm

to tell the truth I like this pick up 6' 212lbs safety/LB because in the dime defense big enough to tackle RBs and cover TEs. was a high school WR so his hands aren't made of stone.

I think what was out there and the Steelers held true to what kind of defensive backfield they wanted is just coming into the view of us fans.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers trade for safety J.J. Wilcox   Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:50 am

I like it a lot. Finally some quality depth. I hope that if Mitchell is healthy enough to play next Sunday they cut Golden. They upgraded 3 of the 4 weak spots we have/had the last couple of days with McDonald, Haden and now Wilcox. It would be awesome if they could do the same at ILB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers trade for safety J.J. Wilcox   

Back to top Go down

Steelers trade for safety J.J. Wilcox
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: