HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Down goes Marsha and the Patriots******

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Down goes Marsha and the Patriots******   Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:44 am

Well, well, well, looks like there is some rust spots on that last SB victory for the Patriots******

All off-season all I heard about was how much more improved the defense was, how great the offense was going to be, and then last night happened.

To be honest, I thought after half time the Patriots****** would turn it up and blow out the Chiefs, but then something amazing happened. Alex Smith looked like a man possessed, Hunter held on to the ball, the Chiefs O-line opened up holds and gave Smith time to throw, and the Chiefs exited Foxborough with a victory in a game many predicted the Patriots****** would certainly win.

Sad part is I had Alex Smith on the bench in FF with 51 points.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Down goes Marsha and the Patriots******   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:34 am

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Down goes Marsha and the Patriots******   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:38 am

I can't believe people were talking about them going undefeated again. That's part of why I hate them. The constant bs like this. Great game for Smith and that rookie RB. Poor Eric Berry though. You just feel for that guy.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Down goes Marsha and the Patriots******   Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:41 pm

I would love to count them out after that ass beating. Unfortunately after the last beating they took by the Chiefs they went on to win the Super Bowl. The good news is they have the Saints this weekend. It would be great to see them 0 and 2

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Down goes Marsha and the Patriots******   Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:34 pm

@vasteeler wrote:
I would love to count them out after that ass beating. Unfortunately after the last beating they took by the Chiefs they went on to win the Super Bowl. The good news is they have the Saints this weekend. It would be great to see them 0 and 2

I certainly expect them to rebound, especially in the AFC East. However, what KC did last night was help build a foundation for beating them. Keep the game close, and then late in the game unleash your defense. The O-line looked tired last night when they got in to the 4th, and it wasn't until then KC started blitzing and using more than a 3 man rush more consistently.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Down goes Marsha and the Patriots******   Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:27 am

They likely bounce back...they are pretty much guaranteed 6-0 chunk out of the season for their division, they just need 5-5 maybe 6-4 out of the rest of the schedule.

That said, Edelman I think hurts them a lot. marsha relied heavily on him.A couple years ago when he went down brady was not the same QB and they lost some games at the end of the year that weren't expected. Ammendola seems often injured and not the same caliber WR

All things considered the clock is ticking on this regime. brady is playing against people that are 1/2 his age, bigger-stronger-faster. A lot is made of his fitness-diet, whatever, but there's only so much you can do, and there's nothing that can stop the aging process. Belicheat also is getting way up there, w/o checking I'd assume he's the oldest active coach.

In the end this serves to break a little of the mystique. They were at home in what was basically a post Super Bowl party. A rookie ran all over them and brady was less than 50% with 0 TDs. Possibly it serves to show teams if they can lose this game in this fashion it can be done. It'll be interesting to see what Drew Brees does after Alex Smith's performance.

It is early but gives the Steelers shot at a one game head start in the quest for home field. I'd love to see them in Pittsburgh for the AFCCG.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Down goes Marsha and the Patriots******   Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:12 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Chiefs whoop their asses after they acted like a bunch of jerkoffs in the pregame rubbing 28-3 into the Falcons' faces again. That organization has no class, nor sense of sportsmanship. Karma is a bitch.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Down goes Marsha and the Patriots******   Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:59 am

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Down goes Marsha and the Patriots******   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:24 am

As expected, Marsha stood up last weekend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down goes Marsha and the Patriots******   

Back to top Go down

Down goes Marsha and the Patriots******
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: