HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Watt not seriously injured, could play on Sunday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: Watt not seriously injured, could play on Sunday   Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:37 am

Pittsburgh Steelers rookie linebacker T.J. Watt came out of the gate fast in his first season. But just moments into his second game, Watt suffered a groin injury and couldn’t finish against the Minnesota Vikings. But according to NFL writer Tom Pelissero, it is only considered a low-grade groin sprain and could play on Sunday.

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/20/t-j-watt-not-seriously-injured-could-play-on-sunday/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Watt not seriously injured, could play on Sunday   Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:21 am

maybe a groin injury from all that pussy he probably got after the 1st game. welcome to pittsburgh?
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Watt not seriously injured, could play on Sunday   Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:43 am

Hoping if he plays it's healed and 100%, otherwise let him sit. We should be able to beat the Bears with or without him. If we lose to the Bears then we've got serious problems. They're not a good football team, and the fans are crying for a different quarterback.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Mach1
Quest For Seven

PostSubject: Re: Watt not seriously injured, could play on Sunday   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Let him heal and play Deebo.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Watt not seriously injured, could play on Sunday   Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:15 am

@Fire Arians wrote:
maybe a groin injury from all that pussy he probably got after the 1st game. welcome to pittsburgh?

that would be some good vagina when you pull a hammy.

PostSubject: Re: Watt not seriously injured, could play on Sunday   Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:02 am

@effyou515 wrote:
@Fire Arians wrote:

that would be some good vagina when you pull a hammy.

Wait til you get older. Shit happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watt not seriously injured, could play on Sunday   

Back to top Go down

Watt not seriously injured, could play on Sunday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: