HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

"Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB,"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
schillah

PostSubject: "Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB,"   Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:25 pm

"Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB," Roethlisberger said. "I need to reel myself in and just take what the defense gives us, give us the best play possible, not just the best guy possible. ... It's not about a No. 3 or establishing guys. We're going to rotate guys in. We have enough weapons that we can do that. I just need to be better at getting guys involved."

That is an actual quote from our QB. Now that worries me...I was seriously taken back by that. I'm glad he realizes he has to change his game but a veteran qb like himself should of known that since week 1

PostSubject: Re: "Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB,"   Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:47 pm

That explains the rust, and also a lack of trust in the new weapons around him
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: "Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB,"   Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Just need some more time to generate that chemistry.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: "Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB,"   Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:45 pm

schillah wrote:
"Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB," Roethlisberger said. "I need to reel myself in and just take what the defense gives us, give us the best play possible, not just the best guy possible. ... It's not about a No. 3 or establishing guys. We're going to rotate guys in. We have enough weapons that we can do that. I just need to be better at getting guys involved."

That is an actual quote from our QB. Now that worries me...I was seriously taken back by that. I'm glad he realizes he has to change his game but a veteran qb like himself should of known that since week 1

I'm with you on this seen it all three games and I'm batshit.

he has the o-line a running game and the receivers. so do the Steelers need to bring in someone to throw the ball for him?

PostSubject: Re: "Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB,"   Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:41 pm

Quote :

"Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB," Roethlisberger said. "I need to reel myself in and just take what the defense gives us, give us the best play possible ...

Case in point ...
https://mobile.twitter.com/dorkewicz/status/912305332864651264/video/1

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: "Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB,"   Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:04 pm

He's back

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Steelers Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: "Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB,"   Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:16 pm

vasteeler wrote:
He's back

Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com
vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: "Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB,"   Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 pm

Steelers Xtreme wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
He's back

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB,"   

Back to top Go down

"Sometimes there are guys that might be open where I quickly go to AB,"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: