HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Injured Steelers starters could return against Ravens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Injured Steelers starters could return against Ravens   Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:43 pm

Linebacker T.J. Watt, defensive end Stephon Tuitt and tackle Marcus Gilbert all practiced in full Wednesday for the Steelers. All three missed Sunday’s 23-17 overtime loss to the Chicago Bears.....

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/09/27/steelers-injury-report-tj-watt-groin-stephon-tuitt-biceps-marcus-gilbert-hamstring-ravens-week-4/stories/201709270180
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Injured Steelers starters could return against Ravens   Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:07 am

Based on last week's performance, we need all hands on deck. So this is good news.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Mach1
Quest For Seven

PostSubject: Re: Injured Steelers starters could return against Ravens   Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:42 am

Hopefully there is a real game plan for this one.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Injured Steelers starters could return against Ravens   Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:47 am

Need to get our best guys back, and we need to get the chemistry going offensively. This team will come around, they've played much better than this with lesser talent last season. I fully believe they're going to get better. Now if we could get the idiots in the fanbase to stop bashing the team and drinking the media kool-aid in regards to the Steelers trying to be neutral with the whole Anthem thing last weekend, then that'd be great as well.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Injured Steelers starters could return against Ravens   Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Mach1 wrote:
Hopefully there is a real offensive game plan for this one.

Fixed it for you

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Injured Steelers starters could return against Ravens   Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:27 pm

It looks like the ravens are going to be short on the DL this week:

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Defensive tackle Brandon Williams has been ruled out with a foot injury, meaning the Baltimore Ravens will be without two starting defensive linemen for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The Ravens were already without defensive end Brent Urban, who suffered a season-ending foot injury last game.....

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20861887/baltimore-ravens-two-defensive-linemen-brandon-williams-ruled-out

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injured Steelers starters could return against Ravens   

Back to top Go down

Injured Steelers starters could return against Ravens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: