HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Xbox One X

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Xbox One X   Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:49 am

So I'm pretty excited about this new system. I have mine reserved to pick up at launch on November 7th. Next order of business will be picking up a 4K tv to take full advantage of the more powerful Xbox.

I still think consoles are lagging behind custom built gaming PCs but this is a step in the right direction. By and far the most powerful console built to date, though I think they still could've done a little bit better.

Still, nevertheless, I like to have the latest and greatest so I'm excited to pick up an Xbox One X and I'm actually excited to play the new Call of Duty WWII that will be coming out just a few days beforehand since it'll have 4K compatibility. Cheapest and easiest way for me to see games in 4K since my PC is starting to get a little bit outdated and pushing 4K on it would really be pushing my luck.

Anyone else picking up an Xbox One X?

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One X   Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:23 am

I don't know anything about the X1X. I have a couple of X1's so I just stick with those. I hardly have time to game anymore and when I do it's pretty much limited to one game (The Golf Club 2)

Xbox One X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: The Game Room-
Jump to: