HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Butler Says James Harrison Will Play Vs Chiefs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: Butler Says James Harrison Will Play Vs Chiefs   Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:26 pm

James Harrison has been inactive the last two weeks. But it sounds like that time on the sidelines is coming to a close. Speaking with reporters today, Keith Butler said Harrison will play this week.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/10/keith-butler-says-james-harrison-will-play-vs-chiefs/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Butler Says James Harrison Will Play Vs Chiefs   Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:13 pm

What Deebo wants, he gets.

In all seriousness, Harrison is probably the best suited to stop the run, I'd put money down that even at his age, he's probably the strongest man on the team.
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Butler Says James Harrison Will Play Vs Chiefs   Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:18 am

@Fire Arians wrote:
What Deebo wants, he gets.

In all seriousness, Harrison is probably the best suited to stop the run, I'd put money down that even at his age, he's probably the strongest man on the team.

He should've played last week. And Dupree getting blown off the line a few times last week is troubling too. Wonder if he should share time with Moats.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Butler Says James Harrison Will Play Vs Chiefs   Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:47 am

Harrison should've been part of a rotation from the get-go. I get that they want TJ on the field a lot, he has a nose for the ball and a knack for making plays. He's a high motor player. But as a rookie it would help him to have a guy like Harrison out there to take some of the pressure off. Harrison can still play even at 39 years old, he's strong, stout, can stop the run, and still generate pressure on the QB. I think a rotation of pass rushers is far more effective than running guys into the ground, and it would help preserve our starters throughout the season. I thought that was going to be the gameplan going into the season, and they surprised me with how much they've played TJ, and Chickillo in particular. Chickillo is a good backup, but definitely not starter material and honestly I'd take Harrison over Chickillo even if he's in the twilight of his career.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Butler Says James Harrison Will Play Vs Chiefs   Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:22 am

with his age guess the Steelers think it is time to start working Harrison into the rotation.

PostSubject: Re: Butler Says James Harrison Will Play Vs Chiefs   Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:52 am

About time.  Chickillo started off the year pretty hot but has cooled down considerably.
Give James the chance to set the edge against the running game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butler Says James Harrison Will Play Vs Chiefs   

Back to top Go down

Butler Says James Harrison Will Play Vs Chiefs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: