HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:21 pm

Gameballs:
1. Le'Veon Bell
2. Antonio Brown
3. Ben Roethlisberger
4. James Harrison
5. Stephon Tuitt
6. Cam Heyward
7. Mike Hilton

Goats:
1. Ben Roethlisberger (Yes a gameball and a goat)
2. Todd Haley
3. Special Teams

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.

Last edited by IowaSteeler927 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:25 pm

Gameballs:
Deebo
Brown
Bell
Burns

Goats:
Haley
Ben
Special Teams

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Game balls: Bell and the defense (for the first 3 1/2 quarters).

Despite good stats and a fantastic catch, I'm not giving a game ball to Brown for 2 boneheaded plays, one that led to a KC field goal and one that led to an INT.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
jak341

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Gameballs:
Brown - circus catch to seal the game.
Bell - got it done.
Harrison - tore through Fischer like cheap cloth
Defense - good through 3 quarters

Not a gameball or a boat, but worth mentioning:
Hilton - a couple of nice plays out there today
Smith-Schuster - nice catches

Goats:
Offense in general - still too inconsistent
Bryant - were 6 games in...where are you?
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Gameball: Defense, Bell, Roosevelt Nix

Goat: Mitchell, Red Zone Playcalling (Haley/Ben?)

Side note: Ben was one bouncing ball (on the DB's helmet) away from being a goat.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Ben still looks terrible. If Bell doesn't have a good game the offense looks like shit. Defense was lights out for the most part. I guess this was like watching a 90s Steeler game with Bubby Brister leading the offense lol
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:41 pm

You guys are too critical.  Ben played a good game

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:55 pm

I'll make this easy

goat the offense

game ball the defense

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:31 am

@vasteeler wrote:
You guys are too critical.  Ben played a good game

He played much better than last week, but his performance was still subpar for him. Too many passes sailed high. He underthrew deep passes. And he once again completely missed Brown who was wide open in the end zone. He played OK, especially compared to last week, but Bell carried the offense today. If Ben was on his game, the Steelers would have put the game away before the fourth quarter.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 am

Ben has to keep shaking the rust. Better today but not great by any means. That throw to Brown for the TD was a bad decsion, thrown into double coverage, and we got lucky. If it had been picked people would've been pissed off with Ben. He's still missing open receivers throwing the ball too high, and overthrowing guys deep. Needs to reel it in, and the receivers outside of Brown need to be more consistent overall.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:36 am

when the running game is on run Ben is better playing off the running game he's not the type of QB how is going to slice up a defense or work the ball down the field through the air.

hay, he can pull some plays out his ass, this game proves lets get back to the old school Steelers offense run the freakin draw the defense to the line to stop the run then throw the long ball.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:15 am

Game Ball:
Bell and the O-line.
Ju Ju for catching everything thrown his way and some good blocking.
I'd like to give AB one but the blown coverage on the punt after the safety and the Int he caused won't let me.
Deebo is a one sack wonder. We wonder why he isn't playing more.
Burns is starting to look like a first round pick.

Goats:
Mitchell. The guy is a head hunter and we know where that leads in today's NFL. Time to start Wilcox.
Haley for not figuring out how to get us in the endzone.
Ben is looking his throws into his receivers like a rookie would do. His throws are off most of the time. I hate to say it but I think he's becoming a head case.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:36 am

Game Ball: Not going for the obvious (Bell) here, but instead I will give it to Burns and Haden. After 6 games we are first in the league with only 153.5 passing yards/game against. These 2 have changed what was a pathetic passing defense to one of the best in the league. They go largely unnoticed (especially Haden) but their coverage is so good that the opposing QB rarely finds an open receiver which has lead to several coverage sacks so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats   

Back to top Go down

Week 6 Steelers at Chiefs Gameballs and Goats
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: