HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Bryant at it again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TollingtheBell26

PostSubject: Bryant at it again   Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:17 pm

I think they really need to ship his ass out, dont have time for this kind of distraction. Send him to Cleveland with Coates lol

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Pittsburgh-Steelers-Martavis-Bryant-JuJu-is-nowhere-near-better--109328151
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Martavis Bryant calls out JuJu Smith-Schuster on Instagram, promptly deletes post

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/22/martavis-bryant-vents-his-frustration-on-instagram-promptly-deletes-post/

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:20 pm

I saw the side line view with Ben, AB, and MB, and MB eyes was really not interested in what was being said.

MB never had to run routes in college it is showing now and Ju Ju is eating his lunch.

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:30 pm

Can we not get through ONE week without some kind of drama?

I'm done with this fool. I hope they trade him.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:48 am

Pretty sure he'll be gone by next camp. His maturity at this stage reminds me of Burress just before we let him walk.
He can go say stupid shit somewhere else. On that one long pass from Ben it looked to me like Bryant pulled up instead of turning on the jets to at least make an attempt to catch it. He's not the same WR he was and his attitude is really getting old fast.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:13 am

I think he would look great in a 49ers uniform.

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:46 am

@effyou515 wrote:
I think he would look great in a 49ers uniform.

lol yeah, trade him to Cleveland or San Fran. He doesn't have a lot of common sense...he just came out last week saying he never wanted traded and now he's right back at it the following week. I hope they don't pull a Blount and just release him and let the cheats get him.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:24 am

Steelers WR Martavis Bryant, targeted twice in win, 'wants out'

PITTSBURGH -- Receiver Martavis Bryant appeared to reinforce his trade request on social media late Sunday, calling out rookie JuJu Smith-Schuster and urging the Pittsburgh Steelers to "give me what I want."

What he wants is clear.

"He wants out," a source close to Bryant said. "Point blank."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21122232/martavis-bryant-pittsburgh-steelers-wants-source-affirms

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:36 am

Trade him to anyone who hasn't won a game yet. Or the giants so he can go shoot himself in the leg.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:16 am

Bye bye Martavis have a fun on a loser!
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Bouchette reporting that Bryant didn't show up at the facility today. He "called in sick".
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:59 pm

I've had enough of Bryant and his entitlement issues. Dude hasn't done a single thing to deserve having the ball thrown his way. He takes plays off, his route running is suspect (lack of effort, and making mistakes), and he drops the ball when it is thrown his way.

Talking down to Juju as if he is the measure of excellence on this team just pisses me off. Bryant needs to be benched, or they should ship his ass off. He can ask guys like Holmes, and Wallace about how the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Personally I've liked what I've seen from JuJu so far but it doesn't seem to me like he is blowing Bryant away on the field. Bryant's attitude likely is bad that is affecting things more than JuJu.

Regardless, it looks like this will get no better....

Ed Bochette wrote:
Martavis Bryant did not show up for required steelers meetings monday. "Called in sick" one teammate said
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:17 pm

Steelers have no plans to trade or discipline Martavis Bryant, source says

The Steelers are not expected to discipline Martavis Bryant and certainly have no plans to trade him before the NFL’s Oct. 31 deadline to do so, a source said.

Bryant, who reiterated his desire to be traded in since-deleted Instagram posts Sunday night, called in sick Monday and did not show up for a mandatory day of work with the rest of the Steelers, and at least one of them has had it.....

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/10/23/martavis-bryant-trade-rumors-steelers/stories/201710230145

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:26 pm

I've reconsidered. I don't want them to trade him. Not yet, anyway. That would just give him what he wants. Instead, give him the Eli treatment. Let him sit a few games and see if that opens his eyes. If not, might be time for a code red.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:29 pm

Maybe it's time to do with Bryant what Gruden did with Keyshawn Johnson in Tampa. Sit his arse for the rest of the season and/or make him inactive for the rest of the season. Then unlike Tampa, trade him to a never gonna win anything team like Cleveland, SF.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Well if Bryant wants the ball maybe he should get open. He's getting a lot of 1on1s because other teams are double covering Brown. What's his excuse?
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:53 pm

@Fire Arians wrote:
Well if Bryant wants the ball maybe he should get open. He's getting a lot of 1on1s because other teams are double covering Brown. What's his excuse?

Or when he is open (like he was on the long pass and couldn't locate the ball) catch the damn thing. That should have been 7 points

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:38 pm

@Stella Nation wrote:
Bouchette reporting that Bryant didn't show up at the facility today. He "called in sick".

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:33 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
I've reconsidered. I don't want them to trade him. Not yet, anyway. That would just give him what he wants. Instead, give him the Eli treatment. Let him sit a few games and see if that opens his eyes. If not, might be time for a code red.

Yeah, a little Fatherly tough love.
Back to top Go down
TollingtheBell26

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:06 am

Apparently he gave the team an ultimatum to use him more or trade him. Idk why they insist on keeping him when hes just gonna be a cancer, you cant have that around
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:32 am

@TollingtheBell26 wrote:
Apparently he gave the team an ultimatum to use him more or trade him. Idk why they insist on keeping him when hes just gonna be a cancer, you cant have that around

It's funny that he thinks he's in a position to be giving ultimatums.

Report: Martavis Bryant: ‘If Steelers Don’t Include Me, I Want Out, Period’

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Martavis Bryant continues express his frustration with his lack of playing time on the team.

Bryant has now reportedly told ESPN’s Josina Anderson that if the Steelers don’t include him more then he wants out, period.

Anderson posted details of her interview with Bryant to Twitter Tuesday morning.

“I just want to be happy, I would like for it to be here, but if not then oh well, just got to move on,” Bryant told Anderson.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/10/24/martavis-bryant-wants-out-if-steelers-dont-include-him/

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:47 am

He really isn't helping his cause right now.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:11 pm

He hasn't done squat this year, the rookie seems to be outplaying him so far
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Quote :
Martavis Bryant: Bigger role or I’ll leave

According to Jeremy Fowler of ESPN, the wideout said on SportsCenter that he is prepared to leave as a free agent following the 2018 season unless his role in the offense changes. Fowler notes Bryant cited the need to support his family.
There’s no question 2017 has been a frustrating year for Bryant.
After returning from a full-season suspension for violating the league’s substance-abuse policy, Bryant has mustered 18 catches for 234 yards and one touchdown.

It’s worth noting that 2018 is not guaranteed in Bryant’s contract, according to Over the Cap. The Steelers could cut the receiver after this season and give Smith-Schuster a larger role.
Bryant’s days in Pittsburgh are clearly numbered, and the term might be shorter than he acknowledged.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/martavis-bryant-bigger-role-or-i%E2%80%99ll-leave/ar-AAtZsg2?li=BBgET5V&ocid=spartandhp

when read, Bryant cited the need to support his family I almost fell off my chair laughing I guess smoking weed getting all those drug related suspension he was just trying to support his family.

this is just him being an ATTENTION WHORE professional players keep this in house and work it out. Steelers could really fuck him by not dressing him the rest of the season. but they won't I had hopes he'd workout but you can't fix stupid.

PostSubject: Re: Bryant at it again   

Back to top Go down

Bryant at it again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: