HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:09 am

I swear this team is going to cause me to have liver failure.

In that regards, hand out those weekly GBs and GTs

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:12 am

It feels a lot like 2008. I’ll take the sweats and stresses if we get the same happy ending.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:12 am

Gameballs:
Brown
Bell
Bo$well
Roethlisberger

Goats:
Tomlin/Haley - not running out the clock and then kicking the game winning FG
Defense - not tackling well
Davis - for his body slamming
Butler - not making key adjustments to stop the ratbirds, and giving up 38 points.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 am

@ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
It feels a lot like 2008. I’ll take the sweats and stresses if we get the same happy ending.

While I didn't drink tonight, I was tempted to get my drink on late in the 3rd.

I think my liver was anticipating, then disappointed it didn't get anything to filter, then thankful I didn't

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:21 am

@stlrtruck wrote:
@ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

While I didn't drink tonight, I was tempted to get my drink on late in the 3rd.

I think my liver was anticipating, then disappointed it didn't get anything to filter, then thankful I didn't
Yeah I don't thikn I left the couch once during the whole game. I hate the Ravens but that was a masterpiece of a game and I have come to respect them. Any opposing fan who thinks our team is dirty should have watched tonight.
Back to top Go down
Rick5895
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:35 am

Gameballs for the entire team and coaches.  Did we struggle  some on D, yes, on O, at times yes.  This is a team of destiny IMO, so those of you that want to blame coaches for every little setback....GFY!!!  These coaches and players have kept this team together this season through some bizarre circumstances and should be applauded, no matter the outcome of this season.  The players and coaches kept fighting tonight despite the loss of #50 and I honestly believe we are a team of destiny!!
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:42 am

Very well could be a team of destiny. They've been doing this all year long but I didn't think they had another comeback in them against the Ravens after the missed 2 pt conversion and ravens following with TD. Absolutely incredible win.

Gameballs to:

Killer B's...Ben, Brown, Bell and Boswell
Jesse James

Goats:

As good as I feel right now I don't even want to think about a goat.
Back to top Go down
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:24 am

Gameballs:

Ben made a lot of really good throws in tight places. Looked like the real Ben.
AB looked a lot like Antonio Brown.
Bell did just enough when we needed him. Glad to see him back in the game after the cheap shot to to the knee. It didn't alter his leaping ability.
Boswell just keeps winning games for us.
James although sloth like moved the chains and had a couple really nice catches.
McDonald should be mentioned for making clutch catches too.
Watt was flying around all night and the strip sack was epic.
Nix for a great TD catch. He landed on top of the defender so I wonder if he'll be suspended a game for taunting.

Goats:

Haley needs to quit calling screens to Bryant. Even Ben was rolling his eyes over loosing yards.

I got to give the D a goat for poor tackling and poor coverage the entire game. When you go up on a team 14-0 you should own them that day. We didn't. We sure have problems to fix before next weeks match up.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:35 pm

My heart can't take it anymore man. 11-2 and sweeping the ravens feels awesome but damn guys you gonna give a brother a heart attack

Anyway my gameball goes to Watt. Made a huge play on defense when they needed it the most.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:01 am

Not to hijack the thread but the Pats* just lost to the Dolphins. Hope Tomlin/Haley/Butler are watching that game film.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:26 am

Gameballs: Ben, Brown, Boswell, The Outlaw, Bell, Watt

No goats, but crystal clear we missed Shazier. D looked lost without him.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:21 pm

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:53 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:

Damn.  Tomlin went savage on him.  Bryant might get shipped out after this season.  JJSS has stolen his job.  

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:44 am

@Wallace108 wrote:

Let's hope they can ship Bryant to a poor NFC team for a 6th round draft pick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats   

Back to top Go down

Steelers (Kings of the North) vs ratbirds gameballs and goats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: