HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Sutton will get his first start in place of Hayden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solardave

PostSubject: Sutton will get his first start in place of Hayden   Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:17 am

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Report-Pittsburgh-Steelers-Cam-Sutton-will-get-1st-career-start-vs-Patriots*-112364981

I think this is the best move. Let Hayden get healthy and Sensebaugh ride the bench.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Sutton will get his first start in place of Hayden   Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:07 am

The link doesn't work. And that's because it has the word Patriots* in it and our forum automatically adds the asterisk to Patriots*.

To get the link to work, you have to manually remove the asterisk.

From the article:
Joe Haden was listed as questionable to play on Sunday against the Patriots*, as the veteran defender is still dealing with a fibula injury.

While Haden's status has not officially been determined, it does appear that the team has decided on it's two starting cornerbacks for Sunday's game against the Patriots*: Artie Burns and rookie cornerback, Cam Sutton.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Sutton will get his first start in place of Hayden   Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:51 am

Baptism by fire for Sutton to go up against Brady and the Pats* his first start.
Back to top Go down
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Sutton will get his first start in place of Hayden   Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:14 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:
The link doesn't work. And that's because it has the word Patriots** in it and our forum automatically adds the asterisk to Patriots**.

To get the link to work, you have to manually remove the asterisk.

From the article:
Joe Haden was listed as questionable to play on Sunday against the Patriots**, as the veteran defender is still dealing with a fibula injury.

While Haden's status has not officially been determined, it does appear that the team has decided on it's two starting cornerbacks for Sunday's game against the Patriots**: Artie Burns and rookie cornerback, Cam Sutton.

Ah hell I didn't see that.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Sutton will get his first start in place of Hayden   Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Let him play bump and run. That’s what they drafted him for let him play his game.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Sutton will get his first start in place of Hayden   Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:37 pm

if Sutton is playing I see some man coverage coming.

PostSubject: Re: Sutton will get his first start in place of Hayden   

Back to top Go down

Sutton will get his first start in place of Hayden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: