HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

The Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drizztbob

PostSubject: The Game   Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:33 am

So I asked for a good game, and we got it...until the last 10 seconds.  Even through the rain we had a fantastic time and I was able to show two of my friends who are unfortunately Pats* fans, Pittsburgh hospitality.  We were welcomed with opened arms in the Gold Lot and had a blast tailgating.

The game was exciting throughout and even they couldn't believe the call with Jesse.  We all thought they were reviewing his knee, not the catch.  The entire way out they were saying that this game didn't feel like a win, and that we had them.  I of course agreed.

Great seats:

See you in the playoffs...

Crap can someone flip this for me?  Can't figure out.

PostSubject: Re: The Game   Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:42 pm

My boss is a Patriots* fan and he seemed more upset about that game than I was. He didn't want to talk about it other than saying he thought the Patriots* lost that one and were gifted that win
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: The Game   Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:02 am

@Drizztbob wrote:

When I opened the photo in a new tab, it was right side up. So I don't know what kind of Jedi tricks you used to get it to appear right side up but post upside down. Only solution would be to upload it again.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the game. Minus the last few plays, of course. Oh, and I'm disappointed you weren't wearing an Ike jersey.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

PostSubject: Re: The Game   Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:52 am

I'm guessing it was bitter/sweet for you. Especially thinking we finally beat those cheatin' bastards and then finding out the script had a twist. This is an interesting site for anyone who thinks like I do that the NFL is manipulated to say the least.

http://thefixisin.net/
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: The Game   Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:48 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
@Drizztbob wrote:

When I opened the photo in a new tab, it was right side up. So I don't know what kind of Jedi tricks you used to get it to appear right side up but post upside down. Only solution would be to upload it again.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the game. Minus the last few plays, of course. Oh, and I'm disappointed you weren't wearing an Ike jersey.

Meh forget it, I tried twice. And you know better than to ever catch me in that garbage.

PostSubject: Re: The Game   

Back to top Go down

The Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: