HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mach1
Quest For Seven

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:43 pm

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:32 pm

Living here in PA at the border of Eagles and Steelers territory it is hard to want the Eagles to win this but my absolute hatred for the cheats supersedes all else. Short of a Steelers SB win nothing is better than a cheats loss or not even making it so I am loving every second.

tommy looked like he had a good cry before his interview.

Instead of listening to "the cheats tie the Steelers for most SB wins ever" we get to hear: cheats tie Broncos for most SB losses

brady one loss from tying Tarkenton and Kelly for most QB losses

cheats are 3-0 when cheating SBs and 2-3 when not...and had Seattle given Lynch the ball they would be 1-4

And what is the deal with that Ertz TD? I am real glad he got it but how was that different than Jesse James? It looked almost identical to me except that Ertz was one diving move while James was more a catch and lunge.

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:41 pm

@LambertWardSteel wrote:

And what is the deal with that Ertz TD? I am real glad he got it but how was that different than Jesse James? It looked almost identical to me except that Ertz was one diving move while James was more a catch and lunge.

Ertz caught it and ran about 3 steps upfield before diving. James caught it and reached, without the steps. Those steps showed that Ertz had completed the catch and made a football move by turning upfield.

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:20 am

I wonder how Steelers fans would react if Tomlin decided to bench Joe Haden in the SB and not letting him play a single defensive snap. Because that's what Belichick did with Malcolm Butler. And that's what cost them the SB. Sometimes you can outsmart yourself
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:01 am

He didn't have to be faster, he just had to have better hands.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
TollingtheBell26

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:58 am

So great, I enjoyed that immensely last night. All the Pats* fans I heard talking shit all playoffs were nowhere to be found after the game. I loved the look on Bradys face after that fumble. And the Ertz TD was a good call, that wouldve been JJ all over again and if they overturned it there wouldve been a riot.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Doug Pederson: Coaching conservatively is a good way to go 8-8

Eagles coach Doug Pederson was the most aggressive coach on fourth downs all season, and that didn’t change in the Super Bowl. Pederson says there’s a simple reason for that: It’s the way to win.

Pederson told Peter King after the game that if you want to play it safe all the time, that’s a great way to be at or near .500 all the time. If you want to win a championship, you need to try some high-risk, high-reward plays.

“You learn if you play passive, if you play conservative, if you call plays conservatively, you are going to be 8-8, 9-7 every year,” Pederson said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/05/doug-pederson-coaching-conservatively-is-a-good-way-to-go-8-8/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
-----------------------------------------

Spot on, although I wouldn't say you have to try high-risk, high-reward plays. What you need to do is continue doing what got you to that point. Don't take your foot off the pedal. We all know the saying ... you have to play to win, not play to not lose.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:41 pm

Eagles also had more fans than the Patriots* in MN as that helped out a lot.

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:01 am

6 Super Bowls

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: