HomeReport: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant - Page 3 Home10FAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant   Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 6:59 pm

Thanks Gruden Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant   Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 7:20 pm

He's likely finished now. What a waste of talent. I don't get why the NFL waits this long if this goes back to what was going on during the offseason

NFL suspends Raiders' Martavis Bryant for violating substance abuse policy

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- As long feared by the Oakland Raiders, receiver Martavis Bryant was hit with an indefinite suspension by the NFL on Friday, minutes before the team departed for Sunday's game at Cincinnati.

Bryant was placed on injured reserve earlier this month with a knee injury.

"Effective immediately, Martavis Bryant has been returned to the Reserve/Commissioner Suspended list indefinitely for violating the terms of his April 2017 conditional reinstatement under the Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse," the league said in a statement.

The Raiders had released the talented but troubled receiver Sept. 1, but re-signed Bryant on Sept. 12 after the NFL allowed him to play while his yearlong suspension was under appeal, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

He is in the final year of his contract and eligible for free agency next year.

Bryant, acquired from the Pittsburgh Steelers for a third-round pick in a draft-day trade April 27, had previously served two suspensions, sitting out four games in 2015 and the entire 2016 season.

He had career lows in receptions (19), receiving yards (266) and touchdown catches (none) in a career-low eight games for Oakland in 2018.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25535611/nfl-suspends-oakland-raiders-receiver-martavis-bryant-violating-substance-abuse-policy

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant   Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 2:08 am

Total waste of talent. This guy is just an arrogant self absorbed prick from everything I've seen from him. If he had a shred of intelligence, and really loved the game of football I've always said he's got the talent to be like Randy Moss. Instead he'd rather take drugs and get suspended.

I'd love to say we came out on the better end of the deal, but we just lost to Oakland so I'm still a little salty about that Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant - Page 3 1797695198 Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant - Page 3 1797695198

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant   Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 8:29 am

Raiders WR Martavis Bryant suspended indefinitely by NFL

Oakland Raiders wide receiver Martavis Bryant has been suspended indefinitely by the NFL according to Jerry McDonald of the Oakland Tribune.

http://theredzone.org/Blog-Description/EntryId/74097/Raiders-WR-Martavis-Bryant-suspended-indefinitely-by-NFL

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant   Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 10:08 pm

Steelers were wise to dump him for a draft pick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant   Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Steelers listening to offers for Martavis Bryant
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: