HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Steelers announce they will wear their 1978-79 jerseys as this years throwbacks, replacing the Bumblebees

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Steelers announce they will wear their 1978-79 jerseys as this years throwbacks, replacing the Bumblebees   Wed May 30, 2018 3:42 pm

Alex Kozora
@Alex_Kozora

Steelers announce they will wear their 1978-1979 jerseys as this years throwbacks. Replacing the Bumblebees. #Steelers

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstillernation.com%2Fphpbb%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D2%26t%3D66782

PostSubject: Re: Steelers announce they will wear their 1978-79 jerseys as this years throwbacks, replacing the Bumblebees   Thu May 31, 2018 12:45 am

The #Steelers need to do what the Pens did last season and make them permanent and also get the road whites re-designed.

They really look sharp. Photos don't do them justice.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers announce they will wear their 1978-79 jerseys as this years throwbacks, replacing the Bumblebees   Thu May 31, 2018 1:52 am

@Crash wrote:
The #Steelers need to do what the Pens did last season and make them permanent and also get the road whites re-designed.  

They really look sharp.  Photos don't do them justice.  

what re-design would you suggest?

PostSubject: Re: Steelers announce they will wear their 1978-79 jerseys as this years throwbacks, replacing the Bumblebees   Thu May 31, 2018 11:18 am

@Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
@Crash wrote:

They really look sharp.  Photos don't do them justice.  

what re-design would you suggest?

Exactly. I like them just the way they are.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers announce they will wear their 1978-79 jerseys as this years throwbacks, replacing the Bumblebees   Thu May 31, 2018 7:13 pm

f Cowher, change back to the block numbers. got to love Cowher's defenses that put fans into the seats the running game was great got the Steelers into the playoffs. but he wanted to run his offense with back up QBs. Marty Schottenheimer who won a Super Bowl

PostSubject: Re: Steelers announce they will wear their 1978-79 jerseys as this years throwbacks, replacing the Bumblebees   Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:32 am

Just ordered a Juju throwback for a coworker of mine that recently lost his son. Super excited to get it in the mail so I can give it to him.

Love that they went with 70's style throwbacks. The bumble bees had an odd charm to them, but these are much, much better.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers announce they will wear their 1978-79 jerseys as this years throwbacks, replacing the Bumblebees   

Back to top Go down

Steelers announce they will wear their 1978-79 jerseys as this years throwbacks, replacing the Bumblebees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: