HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018   Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:23 am

If anyone has tickets for sale and is willing to part ways with 3 tickets I am trying to take my youngest brother with me and the wife to Pittsburgh for his first Steelers game at Heinz Field. Finding an odd number is quite difficult. So if any of you guys are season ticket holders and would be willing to part with 3 tickets (preferably lower level on the home side) then I'd greatly appreciate it.

If you find any good deals please let me know as well! I want to make this a memorable experience for my brother, I know when I went my first time it was amazing, and I've been hooked ever since.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ

Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: