HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Reggie Bush Believes Players Aren’t ‘Responding’ To Mike Tomlin

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush Believes Players Aren’t ‘Responding’ To Mike Tomlin   Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:34 am

The team is falling short in the playoffs and struggles against bottom dwellers during the regular season, while the Patriots**** with their own share of injuries and by all accounts with less overall talent are there in the super bowl almost regularly and put away weaker opponents with relative ease. They’ve had our number and we haven’t been to the super bowl since 2011.

Lack of organization and discipline of the team is not hard to see, and of course that originated with the coaches. I just hope Tomlin tightens things up and has the team focused and ready every week this year. They shouldn’t be struggling against lesser competition and they certainly shouldn’t have been talking about the Patriots**** before the jags game. That stuffs all on Tomlin and his coaches.

We shouldn't be content with winning records and division championships. We have hall of fame and generational players on offense and a more than capable defense. If we had someone like Brister or O'Donnell maybe its different but with Ben, AB, Bell, and the O-line we should be expecting super bowl contention. And the window on this team is closing, Ben's got one maybe two good years left. After he hangs em up we may not be in this position again for another 10-15 years. If Tomlin does run a loose ship he's got to tighten it up.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush Believes Players Aren’t ‘Responding’ To Mike Tomlin   Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:08 am

The Shazier injury really killed our season last year. With him on the team I'm sure we would have beaten the Patriots* at home during regular season and certainly the Jaguars in the play-offs. Our defense was totally different after we lost him and I'm afraid we're going to miss him this season as well.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush Believes Players Aren’t ‘Responding’ To Mike Tomlin   Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:56 pm

@Stella Nation wrote:
The Shazier injury really killed our season last year. With him on the team I'm sure we would have beaten the Patriots** at home during regular season and certainly the Jaguars in the play-offs. Our defense was totally different after we lost him and I'm afraid we're going to miss him this season as well.

but could've helped the d-back field in the long?

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush Believes Players Aren’t ‘Responding’ To Mike Tomlin   Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:09 am

Mike Tomlin is George Seifert. Not a good NFL head coach that's surrounded by everything and anything a good organization produces.

Steelers will always be at a disadvantage in big games against good coaching. He constantly doesnt have his players ready to play.

The results are in the performances. That's the proof. If you choose to deny it because you want him to succeed, well, that's a mistake you will make every year.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush Believes Players Aren’t ‘Responding’ To Mike Tomlin   Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:16 am

@OX1947 wrote:
Mike Tomlin is George Seifert. Not a good NFL head coach that's surrounded by everything and anything a good organization produces.

Steelers will always be at a disadvantage in big games against good coaching. He constantly doesnt have his players ready to play.

The results are in the performances. That's the proof. If you choose to deny it because you want him to succeed, well, that's a mistake you will make every year.

So who's the amazing coach just waiting in the wings to be hired by the Steelers then that's definitively better than Tomlin?

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush Believes Players Aren’t ‘Responding’ To Mike Tomlin   Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:13 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@OX1947 wrote:

So who's the amazing coach just waiting in the wings to be hired by the Steelers then that's definitively better than Tomlin?

James Franklin.

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush Believes Players Aren’t ‘Responding’ To Mike Tomlin   Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:17 am

@effyou515 wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@OX1947 wrote:

James Franklin.

Dude has a head coaching record of 60-32, and is 4-3 in bowl games. Decent, but hardly makes him an obvious candidate to fire Tomlin and replace him. Furthermore his only coaching experience at the professional level is being the WR coach for the Packers in 2005. He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Tomlin.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush Believes Players Aren’t ‘Responding’ To Mike Tomlin   Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:00 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@OX1947 wrote:

No idea if there is one. I just know what we have. And its average. Steelers will need some luck if they are to win another one with him at head coach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush Believes Players Aren’t ‘Responding’ To Mike Tomlin   

Back to top Go down

Reggie Bush Believes Players Aren’t ‘Responding’ To Mike Tomlin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: