HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

James Washington a 'workhorse' for Steelers and family farm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: James Washington a 'workhorse' for Steelers and family farm   Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:42 pm

It looks like he is used to working hard.....

PITTSBURGH -- James Washington has an exercise for developing strong receiving hands that even Antonio Brown doesn't try on social media: changing the tires on a 6E Series John Deere tractor.

Years of handling that clunky jack underneath multi-ton farm machinery always got Washington right for game days.

Rest of article here:

http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/28163/james-washington-a-workhorse-for-steelers-and-family-farm
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: James Washington a 'workhorse' for Steelers and family farm   Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:03 pm

I think you could say that just about any player that gets even an invite to camp that they are hard workers. There really isn’t much room for laziness even at the college level. I suppose it’s necessary to add the mystique to players roles.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: James Washington a 'workhorse' for Steelers and family farm   Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:06 pm

country strong

PostSubject: Re: James Washington a 'workhorse' for Steelers and family farm   

Back to top Go down

James Washington a 'workhorse' for Steelers and family farm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: