HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Damoun Patterson is Steelers Digest Player of the Week

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Damoun Patterson is Steelers Digest Player of the Week   Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Here's a great article on him.

https://www.steelers.com/news/patterson-it-didn-t-seem-that-bad

Now I have to root for him.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Damoun Patterson is Steelers Digest Player of the Week   Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:38 pm

Steelers waive preseason star Damoun Patterson

A Pittsburgh Steelers fan favorite during training camp and the preseason was wide receiver Damoun Patterson. Pittsburgh has a crowded group of wide receivers but his highlight reel looked strong enough to sneak his way onto the final 53-man roster.

But unfortunately, according to ESPN writer Jeremy Fowler, Patterson has been designated waived/injured due to the turf toe he sustained in the team’s final preseason game.

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/01/steeler-waive-preseason-star-damoun-patterson/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Damoun Patterson is Steelers Digest Player of the Week   Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:09 pm

I was hoping that he would make it, but there is a logjam at WR. Hopefully we can get him on to the practice squad.

PostSubject: Re: Damoun Patterson is Steelers Digest Player of the Week   Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:15 pm

@Lokki wrote:
I was hoping that he would make it, but there is a logjam at WR.  Hopefully we can get him on to the practice squad.  

Yeah, I hope so too.

PostSubject: Re: Damoun Patterson is Steelers Digest Player of the Week   Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:29 pm

I think they are likely to sneak him onto the practice squad, especially since he's injured.

We may not have heard the last of him.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Damoun Patterson is Steelers Digest Player of the Week   Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:48 pm

PS material for sure.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Damoun Patterson is Steelers Digest Player of the Week   Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:04 pm

I'm sad that he didn't make the 53, but I'm pretty sure he will get through the waivers. Especially because of his injury and because he wasn't getting many targets the last 3 weeks. I hope he makes the team next year.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Damoun Patterson is Steelers Digest Player of the Week   Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:18 pm

turf toe is no joke. it ended jack lamberts career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damoun Patterson is Steelers Digest Player of the Week   

Back to top Go down

Damoun Patterson is Steelers Digest Player of the Week
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: