HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts   Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:33 pm

Really glad to see Boswell deal

PITTSBURGH -- The Steelers capped a busy day at team headquarters with big contract extensions for kicker Chris Boswell and linebacker Vince Williams.

The team on Friday announced a five-year deal for Boswell and a four-year deal for Williams. Boswell's deal is worth nearly $20 million in total and Williams' contract is right around that number as well, according to a source. The players were a year from free agency, and in both cases, the Steelers kept the 2018 money intact -- $2.97 million for Boswell on a restricted tender, $2 million for Williams -- while adding future years and a signing bonus.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24455170/chris-boswell-pittsburgh-steelers-reach-five-year-contract

PostSubject: Re: Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts   Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:22 pm

Good news. I like it.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts   Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:24 am

Glad Boswell got paid, he definitely earned it. Has been more than reliable for us since the whole Scobee snafu.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts   

Back to top Go down

Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: