HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 
 

 Dobbs on the trade block

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
solardave

avatar

Posts : 3351
Likes : 582
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Dobbs on the trade block   Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:57 am

@nine vegetable wrote:
I really like this forum - I didn't even know it existed until recently.  I'm used to seeing forums where people are attacking our players and coaches.  This forum is a breath of fresh air!

Welcome to the family. Sometimes we have to separate people but that is rare. We even have 1 or 2 crazy uncles we don't talk about.

Seriously once I got here I haven't found it necessary to go on any other forum. I'm glad to see things picking up because that means football in the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

avatar

Posts : 384
Likes : 73
Join date : 2015-04-16
Location : Pacific rim

PostSubject: Re: Dobbs on the trade block   Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:39 pm

Rewatched some of the Carolina game highlights, don’t like any comparisons of Dobbs with Kordell (not a great passer and choked in big moments) if anything Dobbs shows shades of John Elway (throwing accurately enough on the run, not afraid to take hit) it’s still against scrubs but hopefully he shows the same fearlessness if called upon in the regular season.

Rudolph looks good too, he’s got more mobility than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

avatar

Posts : 17540
Likes : 1468
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Dobbs on the trade block   Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:49 am

@nine vegetable wrote:
I really like this forum - I didn't even know it existed until recently.  I'm used to seeing forums where people are attacking our players and coaches.  This forum is a breath of fresh air!

We've been known to attack players and coaches when it's deserved (at least in our opinions). Most here aren't a fan of Porter as coach, and you're not going to see much love for Bell right now. So like most fans, we cheer when we see things we like, and we boo when we see things we don't like. But this is a rather level-headed and laid-back group of friends we have here. Until the Steelers lose, then we start breaking things.

Just curious ... how did you find the forum?

_________________


If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.


Last edited by Wallace108 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

avatar

Posts : 11317
Likes : 772
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Dunedin, FL

PostSubject: Re: Dobbs on the trade block   Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:55 am

@solardave wrote:
@nine vegetable wrote:
I really like this forum - I didn't even know it existed until recently.  I'm used to seeing forums where people are attacking our players and coaches.  This forum is a breath of fresh air!

Welcome to the family. Sometimes we have to separate people but that is rare. We even have 1 or 2 crazy uncles we don't talk about.

Seriously once I got here I haven't found it necessary to go on any other forum. I'm glad to see things picking up because that means football in the foreseeable future.

HEY! I'm right here.

_________________

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
solardave

avatar

Posts : 3351
Likes : 582
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Dobbs on the trade block   Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:41 am

@stlrtruck wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@nine vegetable wrote:
I really like this forum - I didn't even know it existed until recently.  I'm used to seeing forums where people are attacking our players and coaches.  This forum is a breath of fresh air!

Welcome to the family. Sometimes we have to separate people but that is rare. We even have 1 or 2 crazy uncles we don't talk about.

Seriously once I got here I haven't found it necessary to go on any other forum. I'm glad to see things picking up because that means football in the foreseeable future.

HEY!  I'm right here.  

I wasn't going to mention names simply because mine would most likely be one of them.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

avatar

Posts : 11317
Likes : 772
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Dunedin, FL

PostSubject: Re: Dobbs on the trade block   Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:31 am

@solardave wrote:
@stlrtruck wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@nine vegetable wrote:
I really like this forum - I didn't even know it existed until recently.  I'm used to seeing forums where people are attacking our players and coaches.  This forum is a breath of fresh air!

Welcome to the family. Sometimes we have to separate people but that is rare. We even have 1 or 2 crazy uncles we don't talk about.

Seriously once I got here I haven't found it necessary to go on any other forum. I'm glad to see things picking up because that means football in the foreseeable future.

HEY!  I'm right here.  

I wasn't going to mention names simply because mine would most likely be one of them.

Well if you're one, and I'm one, then your count was off. I can think of at least 2 or 3 more we have.

_________________

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
solardave

avatar

Posts : 3351
Likes : 582
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Dobbs on the trade block   Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:33 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@stlrtruck wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@nine vegetable wrote:
I really like this forum - I didn't even know it existed until recently.  I'm used to seeing forums where people are attacking our players and coaches.  This forum is a breath of fresh air!

Welcome to the family. Sometimes we have to separate people but that is rare. We even have 1 or 2 crazy uncles we don't talk about.

Seriously once I got here I haven't found it necessary to go on any other forum. I'm glad to see things picking up because that means football in the foreseeable future.

HEY!  I'm right here.  

I wasn't going to mention names simply because mine would most likely be one of them.

Well if you're one, and I'm one, then your count was off.  I can think of at least 2 or 3 more we have.

So you're saying I'm the crazy uncle who can't count? "I resemble that remark" nyuk nyuk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dobbs on the trade block   

Back to top Go down
 
Dobbs on the trade block
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: