HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Pittsburgh Steelers 2019 Mock Drafts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Pittsburgh Steelers 2019 Mock Drafts   Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 am

I know it's early! But to me, it's never too early to mock! So here's my first (very early) mock draft for 2019.

My Mock:

Version 1.0

1st Round - The Steelers select...

Noah Fant - TE - University of Iowa - 6'5" - 232lbs - Projected 40 time 4.64

2nd Round - The Steelers select...

TJ Edwards - ILB - University of Wisconsin - 6'01" - 244lbs - Projected 40 time 4.74

3rd Round - The Steelers select...

Joe Gaziano - 3-4 DE - Northwestern University - 6'4" - 275lbs - Projected 40 time 4.79

4th Round The Steelers select...

Wes Hills
- RB - Slippery Rock University - 6'2" - 218lbs - Projected 40 Time: 4.50

6th Round (Received from Raiders in Ryan Switzer trade) The Steelers select...

Shareef Miller
- 3-4 OLB - Pennsylvania State University - 6'5" - 256lbs - Projected 40 Time: 4.76

7th Round The Steelers select...

Scott Frantz
- OT/G - Kansas State University - 6'5" - 297lbs - Projected 40 Time: 5.00

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2019 Mock Drafts   Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:51 pm

1st Kendall Sheffield, CB, Ohio State, 6' tall so he has some length, OSU defense is man coverage only and he practice against some of the faster WRs in college football.

2nd Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State, 6' 1" 208lbs faster than fast can take the ball to the house.

3rd Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma State,

free agent pick up Deone Bucannon ILB, Arizona Cardinals, sideline to sideline ILB.

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2019 Mock Drafts   Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:00 am

With all the help this team needs on defense, there is no reason to touch an offensive player (save maybe RB) until the 4th round.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2019 Mock Drafts   Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:42 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:
With all the help this team needs on defense, there is no reason to touch an offensive player (save maybe RB) until the 4th round.

Steelers need a quality RB backup for Conner.

you can't have to many WRs in todays they don't any defense NFL.

I'm also thinking go defense in the 2nd round and WR in the 4th round, you know how the Steelers draft none of these pick will be right.

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2019 Mock Drafts   Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:34 am

@stlrtruck wrote:

Agreed. This was my mock prior to the season starting, so if I were to do another mock (which I will in the future) I would probably have CB at the top of our needs. It is my honest opinion that the Steelers should go all in on drafting one of the top corners in the 2019 draft. Someone like Greedy Williams out of LSU, or Trayvon Mullen out of Clemson. We need a true, shutdown corner. Haden is pretty damned good, but he's getting a little long in the tooth, and is injury prone. We need someone that can literally erase WRs.

My second biggest area of need having seen what I've seen this season, would be OLB. Bud Dupree simply isn't cutting it for me. Maybe as a rotational pass rusher, but as a starter, we could be doing better. I feel like a lot of the time the pass rush is basically relying on Watt and Heyward to make things happen. A DE with pass rushing abilities to add to the rotation might not hurt either.

I would also like to see what we have in Ola Adeniyi. He should be back from injury here in the future, I think he needs to see some playing time as a pass rusher.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2019 Mock Drafts   

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh Steelers 2019 Mock Drafts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: The Front Office-
Jump to: