HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 
 

 Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

avatar

Posts : 17522
Likes : 1465
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

PostSubject: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown apologized Wednesday for a threatening tweet he directed at an ESPN reporter who wrote about aspects of his life off the field.

"I made a mistake in judgment with my tweet last week, and I apologize for that," he said in a statement through the Steelers, according to Joe Starkey of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "It is not OK to threaten anyone and I need to be better spiritually and professionally. Though I do not agree with the negative parts of the story about my personal life, I need to have better control over my actions to use social media as a way to engage with my fans, rather than use it improperly."

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1603845
----------------------------------------------



After the playoff loss to the Jags, I sat around thinking, "OK, what does this team need in order to get better?" And then it hit me. ... Drama. This team needs more drama. Only one game in to the season, and they're exceeding my expectations.

_________________


If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 634
Likes : 160
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:54 am

I wish these guys would stay off social media. It is one problem and distraction after another.

_________________
Back to top Go down
solardave

avatar

Posts : 3166
Likes : 568
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:43 am

I agree with everyone who said that Tomlin needs to reign these guys in on social media. During the season IMO a team needs to stay focused on just one thing. Getting to and winning the SB.

Anything else is a distraction. Maybe he needs to adopt a policy that when violated results in a fine. Start getting in these guys pockets and it might open some eyes.

The Steelers haven't fired a head coach since I've been a fan for 40 some years. However times have changed and I believe if Tomlin ever gets fired it will be (regardless of whatever reason the FO says) because of lack of discipline. Why can't he see this?

Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
avatar

Posts : 729
Likes : 278
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Potatoho

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:59 am

@solardave wrote:
I agree with everyone who said that Tomlin needs to reign these guys in on social media. During the season IMO a team needs to stay focused on just one thing. Getting to and winning the SB.

Anything else is a distraction. Maybe he needs to adopt a policy that when violated results in a fine. Start getting in these guys pockets and it might open some eyes.

The Steelers haven't fired a head coach since I've been a fan for 40 some years. However times have changed and I believe if Tomlin ever gets fired it will be (regardless of whatever reason the FO says)  because of lack of discipline. Why can't he see this?


The standard is the standard.

IF he ever gets canned I'm thinking it's because year after year of not having this team ready/prepared to play the cellar dwellers and most always being out coached in the big games.

_________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
solardave

avatar

Posts : 3166
Likes : 568
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:39 pm

@Mach1 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
I agree with everyone who said that Tomlin needs to reign these guys in on social media. During the season IMO a team needs to stay focused on just one thing. Getting to and winning the SB.

Anything else is a distraction. Maybe he needs to adopt a policy that when violated results in a fine. Start getting in these guys pockets and it might open some eyes.

The Steelers haven't fired a head coach since I've been a fan for 40 some years. However times have changed and I believe if Tomlin ever gets fired it will be (regardless of whatever reason the FO says)  because of lack of discipline. Why can't he see this?


The standard is the standard.

IF he ever gets canned I'm thinking it's because year after year of not having this team ready/prepared to play the cellar dwellers and most always being out coached in the big games.

The best way to have them prepared is a no nonsense approach. Discipline and rules meant to not be broken. That should be the standard. Some may argue that these are grown men and don't need to be told what to do. My question is are Bell and AB acting like grown men? I say selfishness breeds selfishness. If you don't have my back why should I have yours? Pretty hard to win under those circumstances.

For the last several years this team has had some form of drama keeping it divided. It's Tomlin's job to put a stop to it.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 634
Likes : 160
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:18 pm

@solardave wrote:
@Mach1 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
I agree with everyone who said that Tomlin needs to reign these guys in on social media. During the season IMO a team needs to stay focused on just one thing. Getting to and winning the SB.

Anything else is a distraction. Maybe he needs to adopt a policy that when violated results in a fine. Start getting in these guys pockets and it might open some eyes.

The Steelers haven't fired a head coach since I've been a fan for 40 some years. However times have changed and I believe if Tomlin ever gets fired it will be (regardless of whatever reason the FO says)  because of lack of discipline. Why can't he see this?


The standard is the standard.

IF he ever gets canned I'm thinking it's because year after year of not having this team ready/prepared to play the cellar dwellers and most always being out coached in the big games.

The best way to have them prepared is a no nonsense approach. Discipline and rules meant to not be broken. That should be the standard. Some may argue that these are grown men and don't need to be told what to do. My question is are Bell and AB acting like grown men? I say selfishness breeds selfishness. If you don't have my back why should I have yours? Pretty hard to win under those circumstances.

For the last several years this team has had some form of drama keeping it divided. It's Tomlin's job to put a stop to it.


I would agree on this. Threats on social media would get most of us in more trouble than a simple apology could fix. AB doesn't seem to learn. The pre-playoff video was stupid. None of us would have been happy at the time if AB was benched but 2 years later maybe a firm Tomlin hand then would have woken him up and served a strong message for the rest of the team for things like this that are still happening...and will continue happening

_________________
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

avatar

Posts : 779
Likes : 150
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:16 pm

I'm curieus to see our defense playing against a better team than the Browns. They did an excellent job Sunday, especially the LB's and Sean Davis. But the Browns aren't that talented on offense so this will be a good test for them and I want to know if they can hold their ground. It will be an indication if we can get to the play-offs and make a run or not. Offense will be fine in a couple of weeks and they're one of the best in the league so I'm not worried about them.
Back to top Go down
solardave

avatar

Posts : 3166
Likes : 568
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:21 pm

@Stella Nation wrote:
I'm curieus to see our defense playing against a better team than the Browns. They did an excellent job Sunday, especially the LB's and Sean Davis. But the Browns aren't that talented on offense so this will be a good test for them and I want to know if they can hold their ground. It will be an indication if we can get to the play-offs and make a run or not. Offense will be fine in a couple of weeks and they're one of the best in the league so I'm not worried about them.

You're right. At this point I want to see if either side can hang with the Chiefs. It will be a test for our D for sure but we better be able to score points too.

If we play against the Chiefs on offense like we did in Cleveland the D won't matter unless they dominate.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

avatar

Posts : 779
Likes : 150
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:14 pm

@solardave wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:
I'm curieus to see our defense playing against a better team than the Browns. They did an excellent job Sunday, especially the LB's and Sean Davis. But the Browns aren't that talented on offense so this will be a good test for them and I want to know if they can hold their ground. It will be an indication if we can get to the play-offs and make a run or not. Offense will be fine in a couple of weeks and they're one of the best in the league so I'm not worried about them.

You're right. At this point I want to see if either side can hang with the Chiefs. It will be a test for our D for sure but we better be able to score points too.

If we play against the Chiefs on offense like we did  in Cleveland the D won't matter unless they dominate.

I see that I posted in the wrong topic. That's what you get when you're not focused and prepared enough. I blame Tomlin for this
Back to top Go down
solardave

avatar

Posts : 3166
Likes : 568
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:18 am

@Stella Nation wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:
I'm curieus to see our defense playing against a better team than the Browns. They did an excellent job Sunday, especially the LB's and Sean Davis. But the Browns aren't that talented on offense so this will be a good test for them and I want to know if they can hold their ground. It will be an indication if we can get to the play-offs and make a run or not. Offense will be fine in a couple of weeks and they're one of the best in the league so I'm not worried about them.

You're right. At this point I want to see if either side can hang with the Chiefs. It will be a test for our D for sure but we better be able to score points too.

If we play against the Chiefs on offense like we did  in Cleveland the D won't matter unless they dominate.

I see that I posted in the wrong topic. That's what you get when you're not focused and prepared enough. I blame Tomlin for this

Hell I fell right in with you so I guess I blame Butler.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

avatar

Posts : 779
Likes : 150
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:28 am

@solardave wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:
I'm curieus to see our defense playing against a better team than the Browns. They did an excellent job Sunday, especially the LB's and Sean Davis. But the Browns aren't that talented on offense so this will be a good test for them and I want to know if they can hold their ground. It will be an indication if we can get to the play-offs and make a run or not. Offense will be fine in a couple of weeks and they're one of the best in the league so I'm not worried about them.

You're right. At this point I want to see if either side can hang with the Chiefs. It will be a test for our D for sure but we better be able to score points too.

If we play against the Chiefs on offense like we did  in Cleveland the D won't matter unless they dominate.

I see that I posted in the wrong topic. That's what you get when you're not focused and prepared enough. I blame Tomlin for this

Hell I fell right in with you so I guess I blame Butler.

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

avatar

Posts : 779
Likes : 150
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:17 pm

@Stella Nation wrote:
I'm curieus to see our defense playing against a better team than the Browns. They did an excellent job Sunday, especially the LB's and Sean Davis. But the Browns aren't that talented on offense so this will be a good test for them and I want to know if they can hold their ground. It will be an indication if we can get to the play-offs and make a run or not. Offense will be fine in a couple of weeks and they're one of the best in the league so I'm not worried about them.

Well, I got my answer. We're not a SB contender and we will have a hard time to beat the Bengals and Ravens to reach the play-offs.

At the start of the season, Walter Football rated us at #20 in his power rankings saying everyone was overrating us. He said our D was atrocious since the Shazier injury. We allowed 17.5 points a game before his injury and 28 points after. And that mainly against teams with subpar QB's like Flacco, Yates and Kizer. I thought he was wrong with his prediction, but so far he isn't.
Back to top Go down
effyou515



Posts : 3210
Likes : 537
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : Fort Worth Texas

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:49 pm

me me me me me me me me me me me, I like AB's work on the field

_________________
I played this so loud my neighbor threw a brick through my window so could hear it better!!!
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 634
Likes : 160
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:27 am

Ed Bouchette: Antonio Brown is becoming the ringleader of a Steelers circus

Maybe you heard that the circus was back in town on Sunday.

Oh, and the Shrine Circus also made an appearance at PPG Paints Arena, where a startled camel injured seven people. Over at the other circus, the one that put on a show at Heinz Field, nearly all the performers seemed startled in one way or another.

None more so than Antonio Brown, quickly becoming the ringleader. He was upset on the field, on the sideline and as he blew out of the locker room early Sunday before the media arrived. Then he ramped it up on Monday by using the “T” word — “Trade me.”

To be precise, Brown responded on Twitter to a statement by a former member of the Steelers public relations department, Ryan Scarpino, who resigned from that position in the summer of 2017.

Scarpino wrote that Brown should be thankful he’s on a team with Ben Roethlisberger who “got AB paid.”

“You know darn well he wouldn’t put up those numbers for other teams,” Scarpino’s Tweet concluded.
Brown’s response: “Trade me let’s find out.”

We don’t know if Brown really wants to be traded or if he has asked the Steelers as much, as Martavis Bryant did last season, but players don’t normally throw that word out there willy-nilly. The tweet, just the latest of controversial social media messages from Brown over the past month, was not removed by 4 p.m. Monday, so Brown surely must have meant something by it.

Drew Rosenhaus, Brown’s agent who was at the game and trying to calm his client down afterward, did not respond to a text message asking him if Brown wanted to be traded.

Bovada, an online bookmaker, installed odds of whether the Steelers would deal Brown before the Oct. 30 trading deadline. The odds that they would were 12-1; that they would not, 1-15.

Brown did not appear in the Steelers’ locker room during the 45 minutes the media were permitted to conduct interviews there early Monday afternoon. No teammate criticized him for the tweet, and some declined to talk about it at all including offensive captain Maurkice Pouncey, who rarely turns down interviews.

But they obviously heard about it.

“I don’t even worry about it, I don’t pay attention,” guard David DeCastro said. “Yeah, people hear about it, but what are you going to do?”

Cam Heyward, the defensive captain, gave Brown the benefit of the doubt.

“Scarpino is going on a rant. It doesn’t really matter. It’s not going to change the outcome. AB is a hell of a player, and I’m glad he plays for our team. It’s as simple as that. I wouldn’t trade him for anyone in the world.

“AB gives you 110 percent every single time. You don’t ever have to worry about that. That dude loves football. For anyone to question that… it’s beside the point.”

Brown has yet to crack 100 yards in the first two games of the season and was seen having an animated discussion with offensive coordinator Randy Fichtner on the sideline Sunday.

The player who led the NFL with 1,533 yards receiving in just 14 games last season and a 15.2 average per catch has 160 yards (8.9 yard average) in two games. JuJu Smith-Schuster leads the Steelers with 240 yards receiving with a 13.3-yard average. Tight end Jesse James is second with 198 yards and a team-high 24.8 yards per catch.

Mike Tomlin dealt privately with Brown after he physically threatened a reporter on Twitter before the Steelers’ opener against Cleveland.

Linebacker Bud Dupree also got in a Twitter twister after the Steelers’ 42-37 loss to Kansas City

Sunday at Heinz Field. In response to someone who profanely asked where he was all game, Dupree responded, “I was at your girl house laid up, wat you gone do,” according to a screencap.

Approached on Monday, Dupree declined an interview.“You’ve just got to ignore it,” he later said, according to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler. “It’s hard, but that’s what you’ve got to do.”

DeCastro’s suggestion would be for his teammates to just stay off social media.

“I don’t know how people do it, to be honest,” DeCastro said. “I stay off it, I just avoid it because if I want to talk to someone I’ll talk to him. I’ll communicate face to face with him, I don’t even try to text him. It’s a weird way of communicating. It’s a weird path society’s going down.


Rest of article here:


http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/09/17/antonio-brown-trade-tweet-bud-dupree-steelers/stories/201809170125

_________________
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

avatar

Posts : 3031
Likes : 1192
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:32 am

This would be where the HC should step in and get fire and brimstone on these guys and put a stop to the social media stupidity.

Instead his explanation for that travesty of a game is "We didn't make enough splash plays"...


_________________
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
jak341

avatar

Posts : 2019
Likes : 505
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:41 am

Listening to the WDVE morning show. Apparently the AB trade requests are legitimate. AB is seriously looking for a trade.

During AB's sideline meltdown on Fitchner, he was telling him he wanted traded.

Related news: The Shriner Brothers Circus was in Pittsburgh this weekend. A camel melted down and went ballistic on the audience. 6 injuries.

Not even the circus is running right.
Back to top Go down
solardave

avatar

Posts : 3166
Likes : 568
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:09 am

The bad part about all of this is our defense is awful and now we have to worry about both sides of the ball. I don't care what anyone says IMO Tomlin has allowed ALL of this to happen.He's the captain of this sinking ship.

I have resigned to the possibility of us having a lousy season. I have very little faith in this team as long as the HC spouts BS after every loss. Shit like "we just have to play better".........."we didn't make enough splash plays". Here's a new phrase. "The standard is the sub-standard"! Or "we have unleashed hell " ....." on our fan base"!!!!

Here I thought because several of our picks made the 53 it was a good draft. Now I'm thinking it's because we're that bad that backups made it to the field.

I'll tell you this. I would not waste my money on a ticket to see these guys play right now.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

avatar

Posts : 17522
Likes : 1465
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:07 pm

@jak341 wrote:
Listening to the WDVE morning show. Apparently the AB trade requests are legitimate. AB is seriously looking for a trade.

During AB's sideline meltdown on Fitchner, he was telling him he wanted traded.

Related news: The Shriner Brothers Circus was in Pittsburgh this weekend. A camel melted down and went ballistic on the audience. 6 injuries.

Not even the circus is running right.

It doesn't happen often, but I'm speechless.

A few months ago, Ben was pissed about them drafting Rudolph. Now he's probably ready to hand over the keys like, "Good luck, son. It's all yours."

_________________


If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

avatar

Posts : 17522
Likes : 1465
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Annnnnnnnnd here we go ...

Antonio Brown reportedly didn't show up to work on Monday


Things are getting very, very weird in Pittsburgh. Already waiting for star running back Le'Veon Bell to report to the team while he holds out due to frustration with being franchise-tagged for the second straight season, the Steelers reportedly had another star missing in action on Monday.

According to a report from Ed Bouchette and Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Antonio Brown did not show up to the Steelers' facility on Monday.

Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown did not report for work on Monday, one day after he appeared upset on the field and left the locker room in a hurry following a 42-37 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, several team sources told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

It is not clear if Brown's absence was excused by coach Mike Tomlin, but several sources indicated they did not know why Brown didn't show up with the rest of his teammates for meetings and film review.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/after-strange-trade-me-tweet-antonio-brown-reportedly-didnt-show-up-to-work-on-monday/

_________________


If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

avatar

Posts : 17522
Likes : 1465
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:25 pm






_________________


If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

avatar

Posts : 17522
Likes : 1465
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:48 pm





Not surprisingly, we can expect this reaction from Tomlin and Ben ..



_________________


If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Master_Of_Puppets



Posts : 723
Likes : 354
Join date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:28 pm

i would trade him for 2 first round picks.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 634
Likes : 160
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:53 pm

Agent says Antonio Brown doesn't want trade from Steelers

PITTSBURGH -- Antonio Brown does not want to be traded by the Steelers and was not with the team Monday because he was dealing with a personal matter, his agent said Tuesday.

Brown got into a sideline confrontation with offensive coordinator Randy Fichtner during Sunday's 42-37 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs and responded 'Trade me let's find out' to a former Steelers staff member who tweeted Brown wouldn't be the same player without quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

"The tweet yesterday was not in reference to anything other than Antonio responding to a person he knows," said Drew Rosenhaus, Brown's agent. "It was not directed towards a trade, or wanting to be trading. It was a personal response to a former Steelers employee who insulted him. Any idea he was asking for a trade is not accurate. Secondly, yesterday he had a personal matter. I talked to the team about it. His issue was unrelated to the tweet or his relationship with the team. Third, anything you see between AB and the coaches, AB has an incredible drive to win. He just wants to win. That's all that that is. That's not anything more than him encouraging his coaches and teammates to win. And that's what his entire focus is on. Any notion, any speculation otherwise, can be put to bed. This is a non-story that has been blown out of proportion. We can end this right here and now."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24723110/agent-says-antonio-brown-want-trade-pittsburgh-steelers

_________________
Back to top Go down
jak341

avatar

Posts : 2019
Likes : 505
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:57 pm

@LambertWardSteel wrote:
Agent says Antonio Brown doesn't want trade from Steelers

PITTSBURGH -- Antonio Brown does not want to be traded by the Steelers and was not with the team Monday because he was dealing with a personal matter, his agent said Tuesday.

Brown got into a sideline confrontation with offensive coordinator Randy Fichtner during Sunday's 42-37 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs and responded 'Trade me let's find out' to a former Steelers staff member who tweeted Brown wouldn't be the same player without quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

"The tweet yesterday was not in reference to anything other than Antonio responding to a person he knows," said Drew Rosenhaus, Brown's agent. "It was not directed towards a trade, or wanting to be trading. It was a personal response to a former Steelers employee who insulted him. Any idea he was asking for a trade is not accurate. Secondly, yesterday he had a personal matter. I talked to the team about it. His issue was unrelated to the tweet or his relationship with the team. Third, anything you see between AB and the coaches, AB has an incredible drive to win. He just wants to win. That's all that that is. That's not anything more than him encouraging his coaches and teammates to win. And that's what his entire focus is on. Any notion, any speculation otherwise, can be put to bed. This is a non-story that has been blown out of proportion. We can end this right here and now."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24723110/agent-says-antonio-brown-want-trade-pittsburgh-steelers

I guess Rosenhaus was called, and pulled AB into line?
Back to top Go down
nine vegetable
Xtreme Newb


Posts : 37
Likes : 7
Join date : 2018-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:42 pm

Why in the world these athletes want to live on social media and get pissed off at every thing that anyone says about them is beyond me.

There's always someone who doesn't like you. Do you want to know every time they say something mean about you?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter   

Back to top Go down
 
Brown apologizes for tweeting threat to reporter
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: