HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Number changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solardave

PostSubject: Number changes   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:30 am

I asked this question the other day and I apologize in advance if someone answered me.I forgot which thread I asked it in. Am I losing my mind or have we had several number changes? Davis, Hilton, Haden have all changed. Am I wrong and just not paying attention? I can't recall reading anything about this anywhere.

I"m beginning to think I've lost it.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Number changes   Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:32 am

@solardave wrote:
I asked this question the other day and I apologize in advance if someone answered me.I forgot which thread I asked it in. Am I losing my mind or have we had several number changes? Davis, Hilton, Haden have all changed. Am I wrong and just not paying attention? I can't recall reading anything about this anywhere.

You're not losing your mind at all.

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2018/9/6/17823204/update-your-rosters-a-couple-steelers-have-changed-their-jersey-numbers-ryan-switzer-zach-banner-nfl

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Number changes   Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:09 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2018/9/6/17823204/update-your-rosters-a-couple-steelers-have-changed-their-jersey-numbers-ryan-switzer-zach-banner-nfl

Thanks Iowa. I thought I was
" traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Number changes   Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:44 am

@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:

" traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

Anytime buddy! I just happened to remember having read this article awhile back.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Number changes   Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:15 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:

Anytime buddy! I just happened to remember having read this article awhile back.

I've seen number changes in the past. Just not 2 or 3 or more at a time. And the fact that no announcers mentioned it at all seemed strange.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Number changes   Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:58 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:

glad Iowa was able to talk you down solardave we don't want to lose you.

PostSubject: Re: Number changes   Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:13 am

@effyou515 wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:

It was close man. I thought I was going crazy but my wife said I'm already there.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Number changes   Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:16 pm

@solardave wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:

It was close man. I thought I was going crazy but my wife said I'm already there.

I don't know but my girlfriend says I'm crazy but I think she's crazy and is trying to bring me down to her level.

PostSubject: Re: Number changes   

Back to top Go down

Number changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: